Chpater 23 - Fun Park

"Hey guys! Look who's here!" D.O. exclaimed happily as you and Sehun entered the practice room.

"Tia!!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol welcomed you with a big hug. You giggled on how they act, they're such dorks. "I...can't breathe...guys..." You muttered and they released you immediately.

"Sorry..." They both said in sync and smiled sheepishly. Sehun put your bag on the chair and crossed his arms watching how the other members treated you. 

"Hey guys..." You greeted and smiled warmingly to each one of them. "What took you so long to visit us?" Suho pouted. D.O. fake puke at how Suho acted.

"Eew...don't pout. It doesn't suit you hyung. Be cool." D.O. said but Suho ignore it.

"By the way...someone's missing..." You said as you scanned the room. "Where's your dancing machine?" 

"Looking for me?" Kai popped out from nowhere with a towel on his neck. You smiled at him and waved. Sehun rolled his eyes annoyed on how you act like that.

"Hey." He greeted and hugged you warmly. You returned the hug and smiled. It took time for both of you to let go of each other until Sehun pull you away.

"Too much contact already." Sehun grumbled and held your hand. "Look who's talking." Kai glanced on your hand together with Sehun intertwined.  You blushed and looked away trying to get away from his grip. But you failed. Sehun didn't let you go and give your hand a reassuring squeeze trying to say that it's ok.

"Ehem!" Baekhyun cleared his throat. "We're still here you know."

Sehun creased his brows for ruining the moment. "C'mon Tia! We'll treat you today!" Baekhyun said linking his arm on yours while Chanyeol did the same on the other side.

"Let's go!" They cheered leading you out of the room. Sehun took your bag and his jacket before following.

"I saw what you did there." He said to Kai as they followed behind. Kai chuckled and flung his arms around Sehun's shoulder.

"She's huggable, ok? It's not that bad to hug her, right?" Kai said and smiled. Sehun rolled his eyes and shove his arm away.

"Just don't be too mushy on her again." Sehun said still looking serious. "Yah...Baekhyun and Chanyeol always stick with her. Why can't I?" Kai frowned.

"You're different in that term hyung. You're like seducing Tia with that smile and smirk of yours."

"Ah...so now you're scared of me? Are you challenged Sehun-ah?" Kai smirked teasingly. Sehun glared at him and scoffed.

"No. Why would I? She likes me not you." Sehun said and ignored Kai's statement. "Rigghhhtt..." Kai chuckled.

"Just don't be confident that Tia will like you forever." Kai said making Sehun stop on his track. He glanced at Kai confused on what he meant.

"What did you say?"

"I mean, if you keep that act on yourself and just depend that she likes you, someone might just steal her in a blink." Kai said and continued to walk. Sehun blinked before catching up on Kai.

"Wait!" He caught up and nudge his side. "What do you mean that someone might steal her?" He asked.

"I know you understand it maknae. Just don't let her go when you still have the time." Kai said patting his shoulder.

~~~~~

"TAADDDAA!!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol cheered as they spread their arms wide. Suho and D.O. clapped their hands excitedly while you giggled and clapped your hands in happiness.