Chapter 30 - Just getting started

You are walking down the corridor while hugging your books close to your chest. You yawned softly because you went to school early in the morning. You can't sleep after you woke up because of a nightmare you had. You went inside your room and found yourself alone. You sighed and sat on your chair, burying your face on the desk. You close your eyes and decided to take a nap for awhile while waiting for your classmates.

"Ugh, Monday mornings." You muttered letting out a deep sigh.

The cold floor of the hallway clinked every time the high heels continuously stepped on it. "Why are we here early in the morning anyway?" Soyeon asked in irritation. Eunjung kept herself yawning with sleepy eyes. 

"I'm sorry if I dragged you two  in here but----I just need to get out of my house." Hyomin explained and fixed her hair. She took a mirror in her hand bag and smiled on her reflection. She pouted her lips and began putting some lipstick.

"And why is that? Another trouble?" Eunjung said checking her fingernails.

"Yeah, I feel in hell every time my parents fight. Ugh! They're so immature...it's annoying."

Soyeon and Eunjung looked at each other and just shrugged their shoulders. They got nearer to their classroom but stopped on their tracks when Hyomin put her mirror down gesturing the two to stop. The two glanced at her. "What's wrong?" Soyeon said.

"Look." Hyomin pointed at their classroom's door. It was slightly opened because a creak of light came out from the room. Eunjung stiffened and hugged herself. "Maybe there's someone inside already." Soyeon said.

Eunjung had goosebumps and speaks up. "Or maybe there's a ghost. That's why I really hate coming so early in school." She said almost like a whisper already. Hyomin rolled her eyes and bravely walked inside the room. She gasped and a smile ran through her lips.

"Girls, look who's here." She said with a smile.

The two came in and were surprised. "Aah...so she's the ghost you've been talking about." Soyeon said letting out a giggle as she nudged Eunjung. Eunjung smirked and glanced at Hyomin.

"So what's your plan?" She asked. Hyomin smirked as she walked towards the sleeping girl. She started to take her lipstick out from her hand bag and giggled evilly. 

"What are you trying to do?" Eunjung asked and Hyomin gestured a shush bringing her index finger on her lips. "Sshh..." She smiled and looked at the unconscious girl. 

"Leaving the house has this good opportunity after all..."

Kai rose up from his sleep with beads of sweat on his forehead and neck. "Whoo..." He shook his head and glanced on the clock on his night stand. "Aish, it's just 7:00 in the morning." He grumbled and slumped his head on the pillow.

"Something's not right." He softy told himself.

You woke up and as you lift your head, your neck hurts. Maybe because of the long period of time staying in that position. "Oow..." You groaned and move it a bit from being stiffed. You looked around there are a lot of people in the classroom already. You frowned and raised a brow when they were laughing and giggling everywhere. 

'Did something happen while I'm asleep?' You thought and scratched your head. 

"What's with them?" You mumbled under your breath and crinkled your nose. You decided to leave the room and just wait for Sunhwa outside. They're getting annoying already. As you passed some rooms and corridors, you can't help but to be bothered on how people keep their eyes on you. Some are whispering and giggling every time your presence is there.