Chapter 25 - Her Lucky Day

"Honey, could you please check what's the noise all about?" Mrs. Choi said as she continues washing her dishes.

"Hmm...I'm sure it's just some teenagers on the neighborhood." Mr. Choi mumbled as he dropped the book he was reading and stood up to peek outside the window.

Mr. Choi smiled as he opened the door and cleared his throat.

"Where have you been young lady?" Mr. Choi interrupted glancing at his wrist watch and smiled.

"Daddy~" You smiled and hugged him kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry. We went out and it was actually unplanned." You explained and gave him your cutest pout that he can never resist.

"Uncle...good evening." Sehun greeted and bowed together with his hyungs who smilingly waved. Mr. Choi nodded and smiled.

"So you're the complete EXO...no wonder my daughter kept screaming her lungs out to cheer when you guys come out on TV." Mr. Choi chuckled.

"Daddy!" You whined as Sehun glanced at you and smirked. 

"Thank you Mr. Choi. Well actually, we're still not complete. It's just EXO-K. Our brothers are still in China." Suho explained politely.

 "Oh...is that so?" Your dad said and they nodded. "Ah! I almost forgot! Come in, come in." He continued and gave way for you guys to enter the house.

Sehun's eyes wandered around and he smiled when he heard a hum coming out from the kitchen.

"Please sit down and make yourselves comfortable." You said as you led them in the living room. "Thanks Tia!" Baekyeol giggled and sat immediately and they started to fight over a remote control.

"Oi! Not too comfortable." D.O. scolded them. "Arasso umma!" They responded and smiled innocently. You giggled, shaking your head slowly. 

"Hey...where's your Sehun?" Kai hissed and you started to wander. "Wait here ok?" You said and went to the kitchen.

 ==In the kitchen==

"How's my beautiful auntie?" Sehun asked and hugged Mrs. Choi making the old lady startled. "Oh my! Sehun you're here!" Your mom cheered with joy.

She stopped whatever she was doing and hugged Sehun back. "Hey auntie." He greeted.

"How's my future son-in-law?" Your mom asked and pinched his cheeks gleefully. You smiled watching them and got startled when your dad was actually by your side.

"I'm sorry but my wife is already taken." Your dad interrupted clearing his throat. With this, Sehun immediately let go of Mrs. Choi and smiled sheepishly.

"Oh c'mon! Sehun's just being nice!" Your mom laughed and went to your father's side and hugged him.

"I know. But I can't help but to get jealous." You dad reasoned out making the three of you laugh.

"You don't have to worry uncle. Auntie Choi is all yours. You know I have my eyes on someone already." Sehun said and glanced at you secretly. "You do?" You blurted out.

 "Of course. I wouldn't waste the beauty of my face for nothing." Sehun smirked. You puffed your cheeks and crinkled your nose. "Yeah right." You then left and went to the living room where the others are.

Sehum smiled watching you walk away. "Tsk. Young boy, you should make sure that my trust in you won't be useless. It's just I'm already thinking that my daughter is in good hands." Mr. Choi smiled. 'Good hands?' Sehun thought before answering. 

"I-I'm flattered uncle." Sehun bowed slightly. "Don't be. You're welcome to the family. You're Tia's boyfriend anyway..." Mr. Choi said. 'Boyfriend huh? Hmm...I wish to' Sehun thought.