Chapter 29 - Warmth

Sehun was resting inside his room while playing the music on. He keeps thinking about what happened earlier. He couldn't help but to ask himself, why his heart pounded so hard every time when the flashback of you kissing his cheek replays.

"No, no." He muttered as he shook his head. "Just forget about it Sehun." He said to himself and sighed as he stood up from his bed and climb down.  'Better if I relax for now' He thought and played "What is love". He danced to every beat with passion.

♫I lost my mind neoreul cheoeummannasseulttae♪ 

He parted his lips and let out a deep breath. He was sweating so hard and he grabbed his chest with full of passion, swaying it into the air smoothly. As the song ended, he let his body fall into the soft mattress. He panted and closed his eyes. "Better..."

"We're home!" Chanyeol called out and Sehun opened his eyes as he heard him. He stood up and walked to the living room, to see his hyungs lifting some plastic bags with foods and other groceries. 

"Oh...you're here already?" D.O. asked when he saw Sehun went out from his room. "Mm. Tia wanted to go home early." Sehun answered and looked through to the foods his hyung bought. "How's the outing?" The maknae asked and put a sweet rice cake in his mouth. He munched his food and sat in front of the table as he waited for an answer. 

"It was fun! If you were there..." Baekhyun paused and giggled. Sehun raised a brow and frowned. "What?" He asked in confusion.

"We met pretty noonas." Chanyeol grinned, finishing the words of Baekhyun. Sehun smirked when his hyungs laughed together. They were trying to remember what happened earlier. 

"By the way, how about you and Tia?" Kai suddenly asked. Sehun smirked more as he moved his hand, gesturing them to come closer. The five of them curiously moved closer, anticipating for Sehun's story. 

"All I can say is..." He paused and chuckled for a moment. Baekhyun and Chanyeol pouted because their youngest brother was teasing them. "Yah, just tell us already." Kai said as he crossed his arms. He furrowed his brows, wanting to know what Sehun needs to say. Sehun laughed and stood up.

"Ok, ok. I just think that, Tia was more beautiful than your pretty noonas." He said as he walked to his room. 

"Eh? That's all?" Suho asked.

Sehun looked over his shoulder and smirked. "That's not just "that's all" hyung. If you saw her, you would have known. I don't compliment any girl that easily, but her...Tia's an exception." Sehun waved and closed his door, leaving his dumbfounded brothers.

"Do you think he's telling the truth?" Chanyeol asked, scratching the back of his head. D.O. shrugged and arranged the food neatly on the table.

"You know Sehun. He does teasing but I think he's telling us the truth. I mean, he really doesn't appreciate girls. Not even complimenting them for a bit." D.O. said. He explained everything he knows and Baekhyun stomped his foot with lips pouting,

"Now I am jealous! I want to see Tia too." He whined making his members laugh.

"Yah! You're older than me but you're acting like a kid." Kai chuckled and shook his head slowly. He then went inside his room and sat in front of his computer. Kai was thinking about what Sehun just told them. He crossed his arms over his chest and imagined Tia. 

'I bet she's prettier today. I wouldn't want to miss seeing her'

At the thought, he smiled as he searched for his phone. "A call wouldn't harm." Kai mumbled.