Chapter 33 - Secret

The next day didn't greet you that well. It was raining but you didn't care. You prefer rain than the hot weather. You were sitting on the open window of your classroom. As usual, you were early this time again. 

"Look who's here." 

You turned your head from the direction where it came from. You gave her a smile and a small wave. "Hey."

"I thought you were at home cuddling yourself under the blanket and sleep some more." Sunhwa said and dropped her bag on her seat. She walked to your side and giggled as she saw your crumpled face.

"What? Don't get me wrong, ok? I know what you're doing during rainy days." She laughed. "You love rains more than you love me."

"Yah! That's not true!"

"It is! You even left me so you can play under the rain!"

You two laughed after a moment of silence. "That's not true, ok? I'm just always amaze..." You said shifting your eyes on the continuous falling rain. 

"Yeah right. Maybe you'll stop admiring that rain when a lightning hit your brain." She said making you giggle. 

"That sounds harsh!"

"If that only means you'll stop draining yourself." Sunhwa giggled before sticking her tongue out. "Anyway...what happened yesterday?"

"You were there." You said puffing your cheeks. 

"Before I came there..." Sunhwa said rolling her eyes. You smiled at her and stopped yourself from giggling. "It was great. I'm very happy." You said. Sunhwa smiled back before nodding her head.

"I'm happy for you too then." Sunhwa said and held your hands together. You two were giggling but stopped half way of it when someone interrupted.

"Oh look who's here...a great morning huh?" Hyomin voiced was echoing unto your nerves. She was smiling arrogantly raising her right eyebrow. 

"Not until you ruin it." Sunhwa said. She was rather mocking Hyomin raising her brow too.

"Uhuh? I'm glad I did." Hyomin grinned in victory. "So Tia...I thought you were never gonna show up since yesterday. Aren't you afraid?"

"Afraid of what? You? Oh please..." You scoffed off. She glared at you while smirking. 

"Looks like Ms. Nice girl gotten so brave. Did you forget?"

With that, it just reminded you about the deal you made with her. You can't fight back for now...or even forever. 'Don't let her corrupt your mind' You said to yourself.

"Can't you just please shut your mouth off?!" Sunhwa said in irritation. She was already crumpling her face by just seeing Hyomin's cocky smile. 

"I think it's yours who need to be shut. You're mouth is growing bigger every time you open it." Hyomin said and softly laughed. "You have anything to say?"

"Tsk, what a show off. C'mon Tia...let's get out of here before this witch burn this room into hell." 

She dragged you out and she looked back at Hyomin for the last time while raising her clenched fist into her face. Hyomin backed up. She gritted her teeth as the two figures disappeared from her sight. 

"Ugh! How dare that moron threat me!" Hyomin exclaimed hitting her hand on her desk. "Fuck..." She cursed.