Chapter 21: Sleep Over

"Waah~ the rain is pouring too hard." Your mom said as she peeks on the window. Sehun stood beside you and sighed. You turned to look at him and frowned.

 "You ok?" You asked and he nodded. "Hyungs will get worry about me." Sehun said and you nodded.

"Sehun...why don't you just sleep over tonight?" Your mom suggested. "Huh?"

 "It's getting late and it's dangerous to drive with this condition." You mom continued. Sehun glanced on the window and sighed. "Maybe I should stay then." He then glanced at you and smiled.

"It's decided then! Now go up you two. You have to take your shower." Your mom said pushing the two of you upstairs leading to your bedroom. 

"Uhm...mom, It's ok now. I can handle it. I should just bring Sehun to the guest room." You said to your mom who looked in daze for a moment.

"Ah! The guest room?" She asked and you nodded. "No. He'll sleep in your room tonight. The guest room is...the guest room is not ready yet!" Your mom said making you to make faces.

"Mom...the guest room always look the same. It has never even touched." You said making your mom to smile sheepishly.

"Hm...b-but your dad moved his stuffs there and there's no place for Sehun to sleep to." Your mom reasoned making you sigh. 'She's making excuses again...what would I do without you mom?'

"Well, get inside now." Your mom said while Sehun just listened to your conversation with her.

"Sehun...make yourself comfortable, ok?" Your mom said smiling sweetly at him. Sehun smiled nodded.

"Thanks auntie." He said before following you inside. Sehun eyes went wide with smile creeping his lips. 

"You're really crazy over me, huh?" Sehun chuckled as his eyes traveled on the posters of him on the wall. Some of them are EXO-K and some are complete as 12.

"Oh no..." You mumbled closing your eyes.

"He shouldn't see all this. Tia do something!" You hissed to yourself while Sehun smiled poking your back.

"Yah...don't do anything. It's ok." He said making you to face him. "H-huh? Yah...are you reading my thoughts?" You scoffed and he shrugged studying the posters everywhere.

"Aish! Get out for a moment." You said pushing him slowly out. "Yah! I'm your guest here! Why are you throwing me out?!" Sehun asked as he blocked the door with his feet avoiding you to close the door.

"B-because...because it's embarrassing, ok?!" You said blushing madly as he smirked. "Yah...i said it's ok." He said opening the door slowly.

"I like it." He said entering the room and throwing his self on the bed. "You're bed is so comfortable." He said and you sighed in defeat.

"Tia..." He said calling your attention. "You like me, right?" He asked and smiled teasingly. You blushed and look away. "How many times should I say it? I told you many times before." You mumbled.

"Yah...what happened to the brave Tia back then, huh?" He asked sitting up. "Nothing. I'm going to shower now. Just make yourself comfortable." You said grabbing your towel and pjs.

"I am comfortable already." He said lying on the bed with arms under his head.

"Oh right. How can I forget that?" You said and did a merong before entering the bathroom. He chuckled and took his phone. While entering the numbers, his eyes caught a picture of him on a frame standing on the night stand.

"That girl is seriously crazy..." Sehun said and smiled.

"Yoboseyo?" Suho said as he answered the phone.