Chapter 20: He's not my boyfriend!

You just had your dinner with EXO-K and the staffs. You really enjoyed their company and you felt happy on how you and Sehun got close to each other. You caught him few times already staring at you.

"Let's go." Sehun said holding your hand. "Yah! Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked and pouted.

"I'm going to send her home." Sehun said. "Wae? Can't I send her back?" 

"Y-you can of course. But, let us send her too!" Baekhyun smiled. Sehun furrowed his brows and glanced at you who smilingly nodding.

"No." He said that made you frown and pout. "Yah, just let them too." You said releasing your hand from his and crossed your arms. Sehun scoffed and grabbed your hand back.

"I said no. And how will that happen? Huh?" 

"We'll send her together of course!" D.O. said raising his hand. Sehun then looked at him with his blank face and said, "No."

"Let's go." Sehun said and dragged you to his car. "Y-yah! Sehun-ah! Aish...evil maknae." Chanyeol said and let out a big sigh.

"Oh hyungs!" Sehun called out as he lowered down his window. "I'll be back in no time, so all of you can go back to the dorm now." Sehun smiled and drive away.

"Aish...seriously. He's becoming an evil maknae." Suho mumbled and they nodded.

==Inside Sehun's car==

"Yah! Are you kid napping me?" You blurted out and Sehun glanced at you smirking. "What if I am?" He said and turned his gaze back to the road.

"Aish...jinja. You're not treating your hyungs well Sehun~ah." You said softly landing your back on the seat. 

"So what? They still love me. And how many times do I need to tell you I don't like sharing huh?" He scoffed.

"Sharing is caring you know." You said and looked at him.

"Yeah right. But I'm not sharing you or anything that involves you." He said softly but enough for you to hear.

"Not sharing me? Wae? Am I your property?" You said smilingly. You want to tease him and deep inside you were feeling happy that he was being possessive on you.

"N-no. Just----just because I said it! Just don't ask anymore." He said annoyingly and you giggled finding him so cute.

"Yes sir!" You saluted and smiled at him. He took a glance at you and chuckled. "You're such a kid." He said sticking his tongue out.

"Look who's talking." You giggled and he just focused on driving. You yawned and feeling sleepy since you're tired and it's kinda late too.

"Sleepy?" He asked and you nodded softly. He smiled at you and patted your cheek. "Can you get my jacket on the back seat?" He asked as he drives. You then took it and handed it to him.

"Wear it." He ordered. "What?" You asked and he glanced at you pointing on the jacket using his lips.

"I said wear it. It's cold. Just sleep for awhile then I'll wake you up when we reach your house." Sehun said. You smiled and decided to tease him for a bit.

"I won't sleep. Who knows you'll take me somewhere else." You said and he shot you a glare on the corner of his eyes.

"Yah! Do I look like that to you?" He scoffed and you nodded. He looked at you annoyingly and back to the road. "Ish...you're unbelievable." He muttered that made you giggle. 

He then looked at you irritatingly. "What now?"

You smiled and rubbed his arm. "Relax. I was just teasing you. Sehun~ah...you're such a grouch." You said crinkling your nose.