Chapter 66

Chapter 66

2 years later

I was smiling happily Jasmine is fixing my short dress for my wedding day, I’m so excited, and I’m so happy to meet Jayson, he’s a great guy, sweet, kind, humble, honest and a loving boyfriend, but today he’s going to be my husband, and I’m so excited.

I wearing a short white dress that stops on my mid-thigh. I’m wearing my white high heels, my makeup is done my hair is done. everything is done perfectly.

I’m sitting inside the car. my heart was beating fast.

I thought to myself, today is the day, the sequel of my other life story, and I’m so excited and I’m happy to meet Jayson.

I sighed. Then

Someone knocked on my window, it’s Jasmine, she is signalling me if I was ready, I nod.

She open the door, and I saw the big brown door of the church, its closed. Jasmine covered my face with the veil.

She hugged me.

“today is the day” Jasmine said.

“yeah, I’m so excited” I said with a big smile on my face. then I could see the corner of my eye someone is standing and looking at me, I just ignored it.

“ready?” Jasmine said.

I nod. I walked in front of the big door. And waited for it to be open.

Jasmine don’t want to be the maid of Honor, she wants to plan the whole wedding that’s why she’s here outside with me.

“the door is going to open, Ari, in 5,4,3,2,1” Jasmine said.

I closed my eyes, I could feel the door open. I opened it and saw everybody looking at me. I smiled.

I started walking, I saw very familiar faces, Eleanor, Louis, Danielle, Liam, Zayn, Perrie, Niall and a girl, and with Paul, I waved at them and smiled.

Eleanor didn’t stop contacting me. Then, I realize Harry is not here, since my mind said the word Harry.

It hit me, then all the memories came flooding in my head, I was shock, then, I saw the hand of my dad, I took it, I looked at him and smiled, I saw Amy, Josh and mom, I smiled at them.

Then, I saw Jayson standing next to his father, I smiled at him, but in the back of my mind are the memories of me and Harry.

Jayson walk towards me and shake my daddy’s hand, I kiss his father’s cheek, he offered his hand to me and I took it, we stand in front of the altar, looking at each other while smiling.

The priest started to talk and greeting everybody.

After an hour, it’s time to say ‘I do’.

Jayson said ‘I do’. And its my turn.

“Ari, do you accept Jayson, to be your beloved husband?” the priest asked me.

The whole church was silent. They are waiting for my answer, I look at Liam and the others, then I remember Harry.

I started to cry. I think I should forget Harry, and moved on to my other life with Jayson.

I sighed and smiled.

“I d-“

“STOP!!” a husky voice shouted, I look at the end of the aisle and saw Harry.

Everybody was looking confuse, even Jayson.

“Harry?” I said.

“HARRY??” Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall, Eleanor, Danielle, Perrie, Eleanor and Paul shouted.

“ssshhhhh” everybody said to them.

“sorry” they all said in unison.

“Ari, you can’t marry him, his not the one for you” Harry said.

“what?” I said.

“Ari, please listen” Harry said.

I stood there waiting for him to talk.

Harry sighed.

“please Ari, I’m so sorry for what I have done that past year. I want to tell you this before, but you found Jayson, I always stalk you two, whenever you laugh with him, I feel jealous and hurt, I want to do that with you,  because I love you, I was scared to tell you because I taught your not going to accept me again, but when the boys told me about you and Jayson getting married, all the memories with you came back, I don’t want you to marry this guy, Ari, please forgive me, I love you, and I want to be with you forever, I want to laugh with you, cry, with you I want to be with you everyday, I promise I will never hurt you again, please, I love you” Harry said.

I cried while smiling.

 I look at Jayson, he smiled, he grabs my hand, he walked towards Harry, and grab Harry hand, he put my hand to Harrys hand.

“I love you Ari, but, I think he’s the one who love you more than I do” Jayson said.

“ I love you too Jayson, thank you, thank you for coming into my life, I’m really happy that I meet you” I said and hugged him.

Jayson sit down next to his parents.

“so” Harry said.

“wait, I can’t marry today, this is Jayson and Ariana’s wedding” I said while laughing.

“well, I think we should go back to where we stopped” Harry said. I nod, I looked at mom and dad who is smiling.

“mom, dad?” I said. they nod. I smiled.

“c’mon, guys” I shouted to the others, they all stood up.

Me and Harry ran outside, the others followed us. I let go of the bouquet of flowers, we got inside the car, Louis started the engine and start driving.

We decided to go to my house. When we arrive there, we went out and got inside the house. we sat on the sofa.

I decided to change first, so I went upstairs to my room, I went inside the bathroom wipe my makeup and change into my shorts and a simple cami vest.

I went downstairs and saw mom and dad hugging Harry.

“I knew you were coming” mom said.

“what you knew?” Harry asked.

“I saw you before the wedding started” mom said. harry was confused.

“okay, since we’re all here I’m going to prepare something to eat” mom said.

We just sat there, and have our conversation.

Harry stood up.

“can I talk to you?” Harry said.

“of course” I said. I stood up and we went at the backyard, I sat down and put my feet on the pool.

“its cold, maybe next week its going to snow” I said.

“oh really?” Harry said in shock.

“yeah, why?” I asked.

“nothing” Harry said.

“so how are you?” I asked Harry.

“I’m happy again, because I’m here with you again” Harry said while putting his arms around me. I smiled.

“good thing Jayson is a kind guy” I said.

“yeah, he’s really kind he immediately knows what I mean” Harry said.

“yeah” I said.

Me and Harry talk for hours.

The next day, me and the boys with their girls went to the mall, we have fun there.

Days past and past and past, me and Harry started our relationship again.

And I’m happy for us two.

 .

 .

 .

 .

I love him, he loves me.