Chapter 33

Chapter 33

I ran to my room and locked the door. I went to the bathroom, took off my clothes and took a bath. After 20minutes of taking a bath, I dried myself wore my bathrobe and went outside to my room. I dried my hair. I wore my undergarments. I wore my floral dress, wore my sandals, apply some make up. And fix my hair. I grab my blue bag and put my phone, earphones, wallet and I pad inside.

I went downstairs. The  boys are finish getting ready, and I saw Eleanor and Danielle. I waved to them.

“hi guys” I greeted them with a hug.

“Ari, you look beautiful as always” Eleanor said. I smiled.

“thank you” I said.

The boys came from upstairs.

“hey, girls, you ready to go??” Liam asked us. We nod. I went to mom and give her  kiss on the cheek and a hug. I also went to Josh and Amy and gave them hugs n’ kisses.

“bye, mom, bye Amy, bye Josh” I waved to them.

 We all went outside and we saw Paul, mom went outside.

“Ari, you forgot your credit card” mom said, she look at Paul.

“Paul?? Paul Higgins is that you??” mom ask.

“yeah, its me nice to meet you again” Paul said. I was confused.

“you know her Paul??” Zayn asked.

“yeah” Paul replied.

“how? Why?” Niall ask.

“she’s the son of my aunt” mom said laughing.

“oh” everybody said.

“okay, everybody get inside the car, we better get going now” Paul said.

We all nod. We went inside the van, Paul was driving. He started the engine and started driving.

After a 15minutes of driving, we arrive at the building. We went outside paparazzi are everywhere. Harry hold my hand and we walk inside the building. After Paul close the glass door, there were no more noise of the paparazzi. We went inside to a room where there are 3 sofa’s. I sat down in a stool with Eleanor and Danielle. After a few minutes when we arrived the door open and ‘The Wanted’ and ‘Big Time Rush’ came in. Then the boys stood up, and greet the other boys.

Then Justin came in with sunglasses on. Me, Eleanor and Danielle stood up. Harry saw me.

“oh and guys I like you to meet my girlfriend, Ariana Cole” Harry said grabbing my hand and pulled me close to him. He hold my waist.

“hi nice to meet you all” I said. They smiled.

“nice to meet you, Ariana” James from ‘Big Time Rush’ said. I smiled.

“okay, let’s start??” Niall said. They all nod. They all sat down in the sofa, while me, Eleanor and Danielle went back to our sit. The boys started talking. After an hour of talking, I yawned.

“Ari, are you sleepy??” Harry asked me.

“a little bit” I replied.

“do you want to go home??” Harry ask me.

“no, no its okay, I’ll wait for you” I said while smiling.

“okay, were almost done” Harry said. I yawned again. Harry stood up and went towards me.

“you’re sleepy” Harry said.

“no I’m not” I said.

“were going to finish our meeting, it’s almost done” Harry said.