Chapter 60

Chapter 60

*next morning

 I woke up in the morning, someone was knocking on the door. I stood up and open it, it’s Diane.

“breakfast is ready, Ari” Diane said.

“oh, hi morning, we’ll just follow” I said. Diane nods and I closed the door. I woke Harry up.

“haz, its time to get up” I said moving him. He groaned. I went inside the bathroom and brush my teeth, I wash my face and fix my hair and tied it into a messy bun.

 I went out and Harry is wearing his shirt on.

“I’ll just follow” Harry said.

“okay” I replied.

I went downstairs and greet the other maids, I went to the dining room and greeted the boys ‘good morning’. They are already eating with Paul.

“Ari, you have guest” Diane said.

“guest?” I said with a confuse look.

Then I saw Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor smiling.

“girls” I stood up and ran to them and hugged each other.

“oh my god I’m so glad you came guys” I said.

“your Uncle Simon’s house is massive” Eleanor said.

“c’mon, let’s eat breakfast” I said we all went to the dining room, Zayn, Louis and Liam greeted their girlfriend with a hug and a kiss.

Harry came down and sat beside me.

“where are your bags?” I ask.

“in the living room” Perrie replied.

“why didn’t  you told us??” Liam said.

“we wanted it to be a surprise” Danielle said.

“how did you know we are here?” I ask.

“Liam told Danielle” Eleanor replied

We ate our breakfast, after eating our breakfast, Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle put their luggage’s on their boyfriends room.

We were chilling around n the living room watching television.

“Paul, what time are we leaving??” Harry asked.

“10am, and were going to eat lunch outside not here, I already told the maids” Paul said.

“okay, what time is it?” Harry asked me. I pointed Harry the grandfather’s clock who is beside Niall.

“oh, its 8am” Harry said.

“so what are we going to do??” I asked.

“what if we go touring around in L.A before you guys have your practice?” Paul said.

“okay, that’s a great idea” Harry said.

“okay, guys go get ready, Niall tell the others upstairs.” Paul said. we all nod and we went upstairs.

I went to our room, and I went inside the bathroom and took a bath, after taking a bath, I dried myself and wore my undergarments, I wore my bathrobe and went outside to my room.

“haz, it’s your turn” I said. harry is using my Ipad. maybe twitter.

He stood up and went inside the bathroom. I went to the closet and grab a floral dress and a nice and comfortable jacket/sweater.  I wore it and I wore my pink doll shoes, I dried my hair and curled it, I put some light makeup on. I grab my shoulder bag and put my wallet, earphones, credit cards and my phone inside. I grab my Ipad and went downstairs.