Chapter 27

Chapter 27

I went upstairs to my room and locked the door. I went inside the bathroom, brush my teeth and took  a bath. After taking a bath, I wore my bathrobe and went outside to my room. I dried myself and dried my hair. I wore my undergarments and wore my white dress, I grab my jacket and wore it. I curled my hair. I wore my white doll shoes, and wore a necklace which is a compass. I grab my phone and wallet and put it on my shoulder bag. And I went downstairs.

“are we all here??” I ask, when I landed my feet on the last step.

“Amy is not here yet” Harry said.

“I’ll go check on her” I said.

I went back upstairs to Amy’s room. I knock on the door.

“just a minute” Amy said.

“are you done??” I ask from the door.

“yeah, I’ll just wear my doll shoes” Amy said.

“okay” I said. I waited for Amy. After a few minutes, she went out. She’s wearing a pink dress and her pink doll shoes.

“let’s go down, everybody is waiting for us” I said and grab Amy’s hand.

Me and Amy went downstairs and meet the rest of the boys.

“bye mom” I said and kiss mom on the cheek.

“be careful” mom said and waved at us.

We went inside Louis’ car. Louis started the engine and started driving. After a 15 minute and a haft of driving, we arrive on our destination. There are so many paparazzi. Where ever I look, I only see flashes of cameras. I hold Amy’s hand with my right hand, and hold Harrys hand, with my left hand. I hold Harrys hand tight. We walk fast, when we got inside the movie theatre, I look at Amy.

“are you okay, Am??” I ask her.

“yeah, I’m okay, my eyes hurts” Amy said. I hug her.

“its okay, I’m here for you, don’t let go of my hand, okay??”I said to Amy, breaking off the hug. She nod.

“I love you, sissy” Amy said holding my hand.

“I love you too, c’mon lets go” I said, we went to our seats.

I was seating next to Harry and Amy, Zayn and Niall bought popcorn and drinks. The movie started, we just sit there and look at the big screen, no one is speaking.

After a 2 hours of watching the movie, the movie ended and we all stood up, went outside, paparazzi and some fans are still outside waiting for the boys. We walk to the car, every paparazzi are following us, Louis unlock the door and we all went inside very quickly.

“I hate flashing lights, my eyes hurts” Amy said.

“its okay, were going home now” I said. Louis started the engine and started driving.

We arrive at the house, we all went inside to the living room, I sat down next to Harry and Louis.

“hey guys, why don’t we go jogging tomorrow morning at 6am??” Niall ask.

“sure” Harry said.

“okay, that would be fun” I said.

“hey guys, c’mon its time to eat” Jasmine called us. We all stood up and went inside the dining room. We all sat down and started eating our dinner. We finish our food, we’re still sitting on our seats.

“mom were going jogging tomorrow” I said to mom.

“okay, that would be great” mom said.

“uhm, were going home tomorrow, me and Eleanor, my mom is missing me already” Danielle said.