Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Ari’s point of view

I went upstairs after Harry told me to get ready.  So I went to my room and went inside the bathroom, I took a bath. After taking a bath, I dried myself and wore my undergarments. I wore my bathrobe and went outside to my room, Harry wasn’t here yet, so I went to my walk in closet and grab a skinny jeans, and a sweater.  I wore them, I dried my hair, and I straightened it, haft curled it. I wore a beanie, I grab my black boots. I wore some light makeup and spray a perfume on my neck.

Harry came in.

“ hey you look great” Harry said.

“thank you, now can you tell me what did you talk with the boys” I said crossing my arms.

“oh, yeah, ahm, we talked about, that you will sit on the front row tomorrow on our gig” Harry said.

“really, oh that is so sweet” I said.

“were leaving lunch time, because we’re going to have our last and final practice and were going to get ready” Harry said.

“okay, my photo shoot tomorrow will be at 9am, so you can still wait for me” I said.

“okay, after your photo shoot, were going home first, you will change and we will go straight to the venue” Harry said.

“what about our lunch?” I asked.

“Paul is going to buy food for lunch tomorrow” Harry said.

“oh okay, is Eleanor and Danielle coming?” I asked.

“Eleanor has a family reunion, and Danielle has classes” Harry said.

“oh okay” I said while frowning.

“I’m going to get ready now” Harry said. I nod.

Harry went inside the bathroom. I put my phone on my pocket, and my wallet on my other pocket. I grab my Ipad and I went downstairs. The other boys are already finish taking a bath. Niall is eating a muffin, Liam and Louis are on their phones, while Zayn is looking at his reflection in the mirror.

“there are so many different people around here” I said to myself.

“hi guys!” I greeted the boys.

“hey you look simple today” Liam said.

“yeah, you look like a boy” Niall said. We all looked at Niall. I gave him the ‘you’re kidding me look’.

Niall just laughed. We waited for Harry to come down, I started to scroll some pictures of us for the past days with the boys family.

Harry came from downstairs.

“sorry guys I kept you waiting, what time is it??” Harry asked.

“it’s 7:30am, so have to go, now” Liam said. We all stood up. We all went to Louis’ car.

We went inside the car and Louis started the car. were on our way to the venue.

“so guys, what are you going to sing??” I asked.

“there’s too many, were going to sing 22 songs” Liam said.

“oh wow” I said.

“how long is the gig?” I asked.

“we’ll start at 7pm and will end at 9pm if we start the concert early” Liam said.

“okay” I said.

We arrive at the venue, we went out of the car, fans are waiting outside.

“haz?” I said. Harry smiled and holds my hand.