Chapter 22

Chapter 22

*next morning

Ari’s point of view

I woke up early, Harry’s arms are around me, he has no shirt. Since I’m still sleepy, I close my eyes again, but someone open the door and jumped into the bed, which made me and Harry jumped.

“SISSY!! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!” Amy shouted, while jumping up and down on my bed.

Harry groaned. “alright, alright, I’m up!!” I shouted.

“Amy, stop jumping on Ari’s and Harrys bed” mom said from the door.

“sorry” Amy said and ran outside.

“Ari, go downstairs were going to eat breakfast, its your favourite cereals ‘coco puffs’” mom said.

“okay, I’ll just brush my teeth” I said. Mom close the door.

“Harry, c’mon wake up” I told Harry.

Harry groaned and stood up. I went inside the bathroom and brush my teeth and change into my jeans and green t-shirt, after changing, Harry came in and wrap his arms around my waist. I finish brushing my teeth.

“haz, stop it, brush your teeth and wear your shirt” I said. He turn me around, so  I was looking at him. He leaned in and kiss me, we kiss there passionately.

“Ari!! Harry!! C’mon!” I could hear mom shouting from downstairs. I break off the kiss and smiled to Harry.

“brush your teeth Haz!” I said. Harry went inside the bathroom. I fix my hair and tied it into a messy bun, then Harry went out from the bathroom and wore his shirt.

“let’s go down” Harry said. I nod.

Me and Harry went down, everybody is sitting and relaxing on the living room, then I saw Amy.

“hi Amy, Happy Birthday!” Harry said.

“thank you” Amy said and hugged Harry.

“hey girl!! Happy Birthday!” I said.

“thank you Sissy” Amy said and hugged me.

“Ari, Harry go and eat cereals at the kitchen, were done eating” mom said.

“okay mom, c’mon haz” I said grabbing Harrys hand.

Me and Harry went to the kitchen, I grab 2 bowls and 2 spoons. I grab the cereal and milk, I sat down, I poured the cereals  and milk on my bowl.

“hey Ari, let me took a picture of you” Harry said, after eating a scoop of the cereals.

“okay” I said. I sat down and smiled to Harrys phone.

“okay, smile!” Harry said.

“there, you look cute” Harry said, he showed me the picture. I laughed.

“let’s finish our food” I said to Harry.

“okay” Harry replied. We finish our food and put our bowl on the sink.

“I’m going to wash the dishes” Harry said.

“I’ll help you” I said to Harry. I helped Harry washed the dishes, and we went to the living room. We sat down on the sofa.

“what time are you leaving??” mom ask dad.

“after we take a bath” dadsaid.

“I’m going to take a bath now” Amy said and ran upstairs.

“okay, guys get ready, were going to the mall, were going to buy Amy her gift” I said to the boys.

“can I come??” Jasmine ask.

“of course, why not?” I said.

“I wanted to buy Amy a gift too” Jasmine said.

“I better get ready too” daddy said, he stood up and went upstairs.

“we better get ready too, c’mon guys everybody take a bath now!!” mom said clapping.

“okay” we all said in unison.

“boys wait, what song are you going to perform afterwards??” I ask the boys.

“what makes you beautiful, live while were young and summer love” Harry said.

“summer love, why??” I ask.

“I want to sing for you” Harry said. I laughed and went upstairs.