Chapter 29

Chapter 29

I went upstairs to my room and locked the door. I went inside the bathroom, brush my teeth, after brushing my teeth, I took off my clothes and took a bath. After taking a bath, I wore my bathrobe, and went out to my room. I dried myself. I wore my undergarments. I wore my blue jeans and my black cami vest. I dried my hair and tied it. I wore my black shoes, I also wore a ring, a blue bracelet and earings. I grab my black  bag, and put my phone, earphones, wallet and my tablet inside the back.

I went downstairs.

“Ari is here, lets go” Josh said. They all stood up and we went outside. Were taking Josh car, so we all went inside. I was sitting next to Jasmine and Harry. Josh started the engine and back out the drive way. And he started driving.

After a 20minute ride. We arrive at the mall. Josh parked his car, and we went outside. Josh lock his car and we all went inside the mall.

“guy, where are you going?? We’re going to supermarket” mom said.

“we’re going to the baby shop, me and Jasmine are going to buy for the baby” I said

“okay, I’m going to buy some food” mom said.

“mom, can you buy food for our stay in the hospital, after Jasmine giving birth?” I said.

“sure, no problem, I’m going to buy, alcohol and tissues” mom said.

“okay, thanks mom” I said.

“where are we going to meet??” Josh said.

“starbucks” I said.

“okay, were going to bring the car?” mom ask.

“sure, we could just walk it, it’s just at the corner, a 3 or 4 minutes walk.

“okay, be careful” mom said and they started walking.

“okay, c’mon, lets go inside the baby shop” I said. They all nod.

“are you going to buy stroller??” I ask.

“no, I’m going to buy some clothes for the first born” Jasmine said.

“okay, I’m going to buy some baby bottles over there” I said.

“okay” Jasmine said.

“ Liam, Louis, stay here with Jasmine guys” I said.

“okay, no problem” Louis said.

“Zayn, Niall, Harry c’mon lets go over there” I said. They nod. I was searching for some baby bottles, Zayn, Niall and Harry was following me.. When I saw this cute little shoes, I stopped.

“oh my god, that shoes is so cute” I said. Harry bump me, Niall bump Harry and Zayn bumped Niall.

“guys” I said.

“sorry” they said in unison. I look at the cute shoes.

“I’m going to buy this” I said.

“you said that 5times already” Niall said and laughed.

“what??” I ask him. I look at the shopping cart and I bought so many clothes and baby bottles. I smiled at the three.

“Ari, c’mon” Harry said.

“okay, okay” I said. We met Jasmine, Liam and Louis at the cashier area.

“Ari, that is so many” Jasmine said.

“its okay” I said.

“okay” Jasmine said.

I pay the things I bought and we went out. I was holding  1bag from the baby shop, Harry was holding 3 bags, Zayn was holding 2bags, Niall was holding 1bag, Liam and Louis are both holding 2 bags. Jasmine is not carrying something because I won’t let her carry something. We went outside and walk to starbucks. We arrive at starbucks and went inside, I saw mom, Josj and Amy, sitting at a booth. They have 3grocery bags.

“wow, what did you guys bought?? That is so many” mom said. They all look at me.

“what?!” I said.

“okay, never mind, I’m going to order, so Josh will put the bags in the car” mom said.

“I’ll go help Josh” Zayn said.

“me too” Niall said.

“okay, thank you boys” mom said. Zayn and Niall grab the bags that we bought and went outside with Josh.

“okay, what are you going to order??” mom ask.

“just buy me something to eat, and a smoothie” I said. Zayn, Niall, and Josh went back.

“okay, what about you boys??” mom ask the boys.

“same” they all said in unison.

“okay, I’m going to order now” mom said.

“mom, I’m coming with you” Amy said.

“okay” mom said and they went to order.

“Jas, I’m so excited for the baby!!” I said. The boys laugh.

“why are you boys laughing??” I ask them.

“no were not” Harry said.

“it’s not funny, I’m serious here” I said.

“sorry” they all said.

“Ari, what time is your photo shoot tomorrow??” Harry ask.

“I don’t know, maybe 9am or 10” I said. Harry nod.

We were waiting for mom and Amy. After a 15 minute of waiting, mom an Amy arrived with our orders. We started eating and talking. After a 25minute of talking and eating. We all stood up and went outside. We got inside the car. Josh started the car and started driving. After a 20minute ride. We arrive home, we all went outside, get our bags at the trunk and went inside the house. I went upstairs with Jasmine, I put bags that I bought for the baby, on the floor near Jasmine’s bed.

“are you excited??” I ask Jasmine.

“yeah” Jasmine said. I smiled.

We went downstairs at the living room, I sat beside Niall, since Harry is sitting on the chair.

“Jas, when are you going to tell Kyle?” I ask.

“I don’t know” Jasmine said.

“maybe I could talk to Kyle” I said.

“Ari, I don’t know about this” Jasmine said.

“Jas, its ridiculous if your child has no father” I said.

“Ari, I’m scared!, maybe he won’t even support us, I don’t want to be heartbroken again” Jasmine said and started crying. I also started crying because I remember Sky.

“hey, stop it, your making me cry” I said. I went to Jasmine and hug her.

“its okay, if she has no father, at least I have my best friend” Jasmine said.

“awww, I love you best!” I said.

“I love you too best” Jasmine said. We hugged each other.

“okay, so what are we going to do now??” I ask them while wiping my tears.

“I don’t know, I have no idea” Liam said.

“I’m going to change first” I said. They all nod.