Chapter 40

Chapter 40

I woke up in the morning. Harry is sleeping peacefully, I stood up tied my hair and went to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I went out and went downstairs. Zany and Amy are watching ‘sponge bob’.

“hey, morning” I each greeted them with hugs n’ kisses.

“morning Ari” Zayn greeted me. I smiled.

I sat beside Zayn.

“I’m glad you and Harry are okay now” I said while smiling.

“yeah” Zayn said.

“he really, really loves you” Zayn continued.

“what? Why??” I asked.

“he cried in front of you Ari, some boyfriends never cry in front of their girlfriends” Zayn said. I smiled.

“I wish, you know, if we ever break up, I want a fan to win his heart” I said smiling.

“I know, I wish I could fine the girl of my heart” Zayn said. I laughed.

Me and Zayn talk for 25minutes, then Harry came in.

“hey morning haz” I said. I stood up and gave him a kiss.

“morning, morning Zayn” Harry said holding Zayn’s shoulder.

“Amy, Zayn, Harry, Ari, breakfast ready” mom shouted from the kitchen. We all stood up and went to the kitchen, we saw Louis, Liam, Niall, Josh and mom.

I sat down in the dining room, they all followed, we started eating our breakfast.

“so what time are you guys leaving for the interview??” mom ask.

“9am” Liam said.

“okay” mom said.

“mom, we forgot to tell you that after the interview were going to Louis’ house” I said.

“oh really? okay.” Mom said

We finish our food. I decided to get ready.

“guys I’m going upstairs to get ready” I said. They all nod.

“I think we should get ready too” Louis said standing up. They all stood up and went upstairs.

I went to my room and locked the door. I went inside the bathroom, and took a bath. After taking a bath, I wore my bathrobe. I went outside to my room, I dried myself and wore my undergarments, I wore my floral dress, I wore my black high heels, and wore some make up. I wore my cute necklace. I dried my hair and curled it, I grab my bag and put my phone, earphones and wallet inside. I grab my I pad. And I went downstairs.

I saw Eleanor in the living room reading a magazine.

“hey El” I greeted her.

“hi, whoa, you’re such a fashionista” Eleanor said. I laughed.

Then, Louis came in with Niall. They both greeted Eleanor.

“where are the others??” I asked.

“they’re still changing” Niall said.

“oh okay” I said.

After a few minutes of waiting. Zayn, Harry and Liam came running downstairs.

“guys we got to go, were going to be late” Liam said.

We all stood up and went outside the car. we went inside Louis’ car, Louis started driving.