Chapter 20

Chapter  20

I woke up early, Harry is still sleeping so I stood up, went inside the bathroom, wash my face and brush my teeth. And I went out, Harry was sitting and shaking his hair.

“good morning Harry” I went to Harry and kiss him on the lips.

“good morning babe” Harry stood up went in front of me and put his arms around my waist, he kiss me passionately, then someone knock on the door. I open the door and saw Liam, , Zayn, Danielle, Eleanor, Louis, Niall, Josh and mom they’re all smiling.

“guys what are you all doing here??” I ask them.

“Ari, its Tuesday, we haft to plan for Amy’s birthday party” Josh said. Then Jasmine came.

“Amy is still sleeping” Jasmine said.

“okay, so lets all go down and go to the kitchen” I said.

We all went downstairs to the kitchen.

“okay here’s the plan, mom and Josh will buy the cake, while me, Harry, Zayn, Jasmine, Louis, Liam, Danielle and Eleanor will buy things for the party, while Niall and Amy go for a walk or something, play at the park, something like that, okay??” I said to them.

“that’s a great plan” mom said..

“on Thursday afternoon, we will prepare the party, Niall and Amy will go to the mall, so that Amy won’t see what we are doing” I continued.

“okay” they all said in unison.

“so what are we going to do today??” Niall ask. We all look at Niall.

“Niall you’re not listening” I said.

“mom and Josh will order the cake, while we buy some things for the party” I said.

“like what??” Niall ask.

“like silly strings. Party poppers, birthday hats, like that” I said.

“oh okay” Niall said.

“what time are we leaving??? Niall ask.

“you’re going to leave first” I said to Niall.

“are you listening to me??” I ask Niall. Niall nods. We all laughed.

“good morning” a cute little voice said. We all turn around and saw Amy rubbing her eyes.

“good morning baby” mom said to Amy.

“hey Amy, you and Niall go for a walk at the park later” I said.

“okay, only the two of us??” Amyask.

“yeah, were going to stay here at the house, were going to clean” I lied.

“okay” Amy said.

“okay, everybody let’s eat cereals” mom said.

We all went to the dining room we all sat down and started eating our cereals. After eating breakfast, we put our bowls on the sink and went to the living room.

“ what time are we leaving, Niall?? Amy ask Niall.

“maybe at 8” Niall said.

“okay” Amy said. I look at the clock its 7:30am.

We watch victorious on nick.

“I’m going to take a bath now, Amy go get ready” Niall said.

“okay, mom can you help me??” Amy said.