Chapter 41

Chapter 41

I went upstairs to my room and went inside the bathroom. I tied my hair, I took a haft bath, after taking a bath, I wore my bathrobe, went outside to my room, I wore my undergarments, and wore my black leggings which is knee level, I wore my sweater with a star on it, I wore my bedroom slippers and fixed my hair. I went downstairs and saw gummy bears, popcorn, and drinks on the living room table.

I saw Harry in the kitchen.

“haz, what are the popcorn and gummy bears for??” I asked Harry.

“were going to have a movie night” Harry said.

“yeah, were going to watch some movies” Liam said, holding a bags of food from KFC.

“that’s a lot of food” I said. Then Zayn came in with Chinese food and fortune cookies.

“what is that??” I asked.

“Chinese food” Zayn said. Then Louis came in with donuts and ice cream.

“Oh my god” I said while laughing.

“are we going to eat that all??” I ask.

“yeah” Harry said.

“well, lets start eating, bring it in the living room” I said. They all nod. We all went to the living room.

Amy and Josh came down from upstairs.

“whoa, that’s a lot of food” Amy said.

“yeah, c’mon, let’s start eating” I said. They nod. We sat at the living room. Liam started the movie, we are watching animated movies, we watched ‘Brave’ which is very nice to watch with your mom. . I took a chopsticks and started eating the Chinese food, I eat and eat, and eat, and eat. The boys are looking at me with confuse looks.

“she loves Chinese food” Amy said.

“oh my god, I already eaten 4boxes” I said.

I started to eat donuts and some fortune cookies.

“Ari, I think you’ve already eaten haft of the food that we bought”  Louis said.

“I’m so sorry guys, I’m really, really hungry” I said. They all laughed.

I stood up and went to the kitchen and grab the ice cream inside the fridge. I grab some cups and spoons and a fork for Liam since he had fear of spoons, I don’t even know why.

I went back to the living room, I gave them their cups and spoons, I gave Liam his fork and cup, I laughed.

We ate the ice cream until it was empty. We watched and watched movies the bowl of popcorn is empty the jar of gummy bears are empty, we got tired. We decided to have a slumber party, and sleep in the living room, Harry, Josh and Amy went to get some mattresses and pillows.

They all came back and put the pillows and mattresses  on the floor. Everybody went upstairs and brush their teeth, I went to my room and brush my teeth, after brushing my teeth and  I went to check on mom, I opened the door and saw mom sleeping, I closed the door. And....

“BOO!!”

“Oh my god!!!” I turn around and saw Harry. I slapped his arm.

“Ouch!” Harry said holding his arm.

“you scared me to death” I said.

“sorry” Harry said while laughing.

“let’s go downstairs” I said. Harry nods and took my hand and we went downstairs. The others are lying on the floor with so many pillows, me and Harry lie down, Harry is on my left side, while Amy is sleeping in the sofa on my right side.