Chapter 57

Chapter 57

We arrive home. I really have some fun, best day of my life. Its 4pm and we have 2hours to get ready before we go to Uncle Simons house.

“let’s eat first, we didn’t eat our lunch, so I’ll prepare some food for us” mom  said.

I sat on the sofa beside Harry.

“haz” I said.

“yeah?” Harry said.

“thank you, thank you for changing my life, you made my life even happier than before” I said.

“I will do anything for you, forever and ever” Harry said.

“forever and ever?” I said.

“yes, forever and ever babe” Harry said. I smiled and hugged Harry.

“I love you so much, always and forever” I said.

“I love you too, forever and ever, always and forever” Harry said. I smiled.

After my conversation with Harry, we took pictures of us two, then, Amy joined us. And the boys followed, we took pictures of us. After minutes of taking pictures, mom called us to eat some snacks.

We all went to the dining room, mom prepared mac n’ cheese.

We ate our snacks. After eating our snacks, I grab a ‘Doritos’ from the cupboards and went to the front yard and ride on a swing. There’s a swing on our front yard (you know, the swing, I don’t know the name but its a swing). I ate ‘Doritos’.

“can I sit with you?” I look at the person and it was Zayn.

“yeah, sure” I said. Zayn sat beside me.

“Doritos?” I said.

“sure” Zayn said. we eat ‘Doritos’ while swinging.

“I haven’t told you, ‘thank you’ since me and Perrie are dating.

“what? what’s the ‘thank you for?” I asked.

“you are the reason, me and Perrie are dating right now, so thank you” Zayn said. I smiled.

“you’re welcome” I said while hugging Zayn.

“Ari, are you here?” Harry said.

“yeah, I’m here” I said.

“oh, what are you guys doing here?” Harry asked.

“me and Zayn are just talking, he thank me” I said.

“thank you? What for?” Harry ask.

“he said I was the reason that he and Perrie are dating” I replied.

“awww, how nice” Harry said. Harry sat in the swing beside me, now I’m in the middle.

A group of girls are walking by, and they saw us.

Harry waved and they waved also.

“Ari, Zayn, Harry, you guys get ready now, were leaving at 5:30” dad said.

“okay” I replied.

Me, Harry and Zayn stood up, Harry waved to the fans and we went inside.

“ I’m going to get ready” I said to Harry.

“okay, I’m going to take a bath on Niall’s room” Harry said.

“okay” I said.

I went upstairs to my room, I went inside the bathroom and took a bath. After taking  bath, I dried myself and wore my undergarments. I wore my bathrobe and went out to my room. I dried my hair and curled it. I wore a nice dress, and a pink heels. I wore a cute ring and a bracelet. I wore some light makeup.