Chapter 54

Chapter 54

We all went upstairs after talking downstairs with mom.

 I went inside my room, I went to the bathroom and took a bath. After taking a bath, I dried myself and brush my teeth. I wore my undergarments, and wore my bathrobe. I went outside to my room and dried my hair, I wore this black sleeveless blouse,( I don’t know how you call this). And I wore a blue skirt. I curled my hair, wore some makeup and paint my nails. I wore my blue heels. I wore my earrings.

I grab my Ipad and went downstairs.

“Ari is here” Harry said.

“where did you took a bath?” I asked.

“Niall’s room” Harry replied.

“oh” I said.

“Paul is on his way” Liam said. we all nod.

After waiting for Paul, he arrive at 9:30.

We all went outside and into the van, Paul brought.

After20minutes of driving we arrive at the venue, fans are waiting for the boys outside. We went outside and all I can hear are screams. scream. Scream

We got inside the building, the boys get ready. Me and Paul went in the audience, some fans screamed when they saw me, I just waved and smile.

Me and Paul sat there and waited for the boys. We took pictures of ourselves.

After a few minutes the host came out. She introduce the boys, the boys came out from backstage while waving to the audience.

Liam saw me and wave, he talks to Harry and pointed at me, he waved and smiled.

“okay, hello boys, how are you?” the interviewer said.

“were good, “ Liam said.

“so, you guys have some rest after your European tour” the interviewer said.

“oh yeah, yeah, it was fun, we have fun” Niall said.

“okay, were going to answer some of the twitter question that your fans send us” the interviewer said

The boys all nod.

“this first question is for Harry, your girlfriend is so beautiful, are your band mates have crushes on her too?” the interviewer said.

“ahm, I don’t really know, ask the boys” Harry said.

“okay, raise your hand if you have a crush on her” the interviewer said.

“she’s over there” Harry pointed at me and waved.

“oh hi” the interviewer waved at me. I waved back.

“okay, c’mon raise your hand” the interviewer said. Then, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall all raise their hands, I was shock, Paul was teasing me.

“oh my god, that was not expected” the interviewer said.

“honestly, we all have crushes on Ari” Liam said.

“yeah” Niall said.

“okay, the next question is for Niall, do you clean your room if you have time?” the interviewer said.

“ahm, I’m a bit lazy” Niall said. they all laughed.

“okay, next is, who is fixing his hair to long?” the interviewer said.

“Louis” the boys all said.

“this next question is for Zayn, taken or single?” the interviewer said. I smiled.