Chapter 26

Chapter 26

 We all went upstairs to our room, I went to my room and lock the door. I went to the bathroom and took off my clothes, I quickly took a bath, after taking a bath I wore my bathrobe, and went outside to my room. I dried myself and my hair. I wore my jeans and my white t-shirt with a picture of a ribbon on it. I curled my hair, wore some light make up and wore my sandals, I wore my bracelet that daddy gave me. I grab my bag and put my phone, wallet and earphones inside. And I went downstairs. I saw Harry with daddy on the sofa.

“hey dad, hey Harry” I greeted them.

“hi baby girl, me and Harry are just talking, you know about you two” dad said.

“oh okay” I said.

“by the way, I like your bracelet” daddy said. I smiled.

“Harry, Ari, can you help me with my bag, I’m going to put it at the trunk” daddy said.

“sure” me and Harry said in unison.

I carry dad’s shoulder bag while Harry pull dad’s big luggage.

“is it heavy??” I ask Harry.

“no” Harry said.

“oh okay, hey I watch tv last night and ‘fast&furios6’ is now showing, maybe we should watch a movie with the boys.” I said.

“sure, I’ll go tell the boys, were going tonight??” Harry ask.

“yea” I replied.

“oh okay” I said.

Me and Harry arrive at the car, we put daddy’s bag at the trunk. We waited for the others to come outside, me and Harry sit on the bench, some girls are looking, they’re fans.

“we love you Harry!” the girls shouted.

“I love you Ariana!!” one girl shouted. I smiled.

“WE LOVE YOU HARIANA!” they all shouted. Harry look at me and smiled. Harry waved to the girls

Then mom, Amy, Josh and daddy came, followed by the boys, Jasmine, Eleanor and Danielle.

“lets go??” dad ask. We all nod.

Me, Jasmine and Harry are riding on Josh car, while the others on Louis’ car. Josh started driving. After a 15minute ride, we arrive at the mall. Josh and Louis park their car, we all went outside and meet the others. We went inside the mall together, some people are watching us. We all went to ‘Nike’ dad bought the boys shoes, we went to buy some clothes, dad bought us new clothes, dad bought a dress for Eleanor and Danielle, while dad bought a long dress for Jasmine. We went so many stores, we got tired and decided to eat for lunch. We drive to Nandos.

We order our food, we talk and talk until our food came, we started eating, after we finish eating we talk for 20minutes. Then I look at the clock its 1pm.

“dad we better get going now, it’s already 1pm” I said.

“okay, c’mon everybody” dad said.

We went outside to the car, me and Harry decided to ride on Louis’ car, we drive to the airport, it’s a 25minute ride. Everybody was laughing inside the car, the radio is on, and we sing along. We arrive at the airport and we all went outside, we meet with daddy.

We waited for daddy’s flight to be called after a few minutes of waiting daddy’s flight was called. Its time to say goodbye. Daddy went to the boys.

“Niall, always be a good boy, by the way I like your Irish accent” daddy said to Niall.

They hug each other.