Chapter 56

Chapter 56

I woke in the morning, I sat up, Harry is still sleeping, I stretched my arms and yawned. I rub my eyes, I check my phone and there’s a message. From Jasmine

J: sorry... L

I think to myself, should I message her back?? She said she doesn’t need me anymore, she had moved on, maybe she just needs money. I put my phone down.

 I stood up and went to the bathroom, I brush my teeth and wash my face.

I tied my hair into a messy bun. i went out of the bathroom, Harry is still sleeping, I went beside Harry and kiss his cheek. I went outside in the hallway. I saw Niall.

“morning” I greeted him.

“hey Ari, morning, is Harry still sleeping??” Niall said.

“yeah” I replied.

“oh okay” Niall said. I went downstairs in the kitchen. I saw mom and dad drinking coffee.

“morning mom, morning dad” I said while kissing each of them in the cheek.

“morning honey” mom said.

“hey can you give the dogs a bath later? Josh went out with his friends” dad said.

“okay, I’ll tell Amy she’ll help me” I said.

“do you want something Ari?? Juice? Milk??” mom asked.

“milk please” I replied.

“okay”  mom said standing up and went to the fridge.

“is Harry a great boyfriend?” dad asked.

“of course, he’s always there for me” I replied.

“I remember the day, when you put your first One Direction poster on your wall” dad said. I smiled.

“he makes me happy, dad” I said.

“ I know baby, I know” dad said.

“I love you dad” I said standing up and hugging daddy.

“I love you too” dad said.  I saw mom smiling.

“here you go” mom said giving me a glass of milk.

“thanks mom” I said. I grab the glass and went inside the living room. Louis, Liam and Zayn are sitting and watching television.

“morning guys” I greeted them.

“morning Ari” they all said in unison.

Niall and Amy are playing tea party with Amy’s tea set.

I saw Harry walking down the stairs while shaking his hair and shook it to the right.

“morning” I greeted him.

“morning” Harry said while kissing my cheek. He grab the glass of milk from my hand and drink it.

“hey, that’s mine” I said.

“sorry, I got thirsty” Harry said. I laughed.

“oh guys, can you help me give the dogs a bath??” I asked.

“yeah, sure” Liam said.

“yeah, no problem, I love dogs” Zayn said.

“Thanks guys” I said while smiling.

“kids, breakfast ready” mom shouted from the dining room.

We all stood up and went to the dining room. We all sat down and started to eat our breakfast.