Chapter 4

Chapter4

Ariana’s pov

I parked my white mini cooper beside a black Range Rover. I lock my car, and fix my hair. I saw the sign of ‘Starbucks’ so I went to the direction of the store. I took my phone to check if Harry texted me. Then a familiar voice shouted.

“Hey Ari” I look up and search for the person who called my name. Then I met the eyes of the curly boy who invited me today.

“Hi haz!” I went to him and hugged him, he hug me back.

“Cute dress” Harry said with a big smile on his face.

“thanks” I responded.

“I’m glad you came!” Harry said while smiling.

I laughed. “So, what are we going to do today?” I ask Harry.

“Let’s eat first, then were going to meet the boys with Louis and Liam’s girlfriend.

“Okay, that sound’s like fun.”I said to him.

“Shall we go inside now?” Harry said.

“Okay” I answered back.

We went inside and sit on a booth. Then Harry spoke out.

“What are you going to drink, Ari?” Harry ask me.

“ahm, I’ll have the coffee caramel” I said.

“Okay” I’m going to order now” Harry said to me.

“Okay, I’ll wait for you here.” I responded.

Harry stood up and went to order our drinks. I just sat there and waited for Harry to come back. Harry went back and sit beside me. He smiled at me, with his green emerald eyes.

“What?” I ask him.

“Nothing, its just, your so cute” Harry said.

I blush after he said that. “Stop it! Your making me blush” I said while laughing.

“You know what Ari, I think I’m in love with you.” Harry said to me.

I was shocked. I smiled to him, he holds my hand and look at me in the eye.

“Harry I think I’m in love with you too.” I smiled.

H e has a big smile on his face, when he heard the words I said to him.

“HARIANA!!” The cashier shouted, my eyes widened when I heard the name.

“Do you like the name??” Harry ask me with a smile.

I smiled back.”Yeah” I responded, then laugh. Harry stood up and went to the cashier to get our drinks.

Harry went back with 2 caramel coffee.

Harry gave me mine and I started drinking. We were drinking and talking about our lives. When I saw a  camera man at the glass window near my car, taking pictures of me and Harry. I look down, Harry realize.

“Ari, its everything okay?” Harry ask me with a concern on his voice. I look into his eyes, while my head is still down. I answered him.

“There’s a camera man near my car” I told him. He look up and look back to me with a sad face.

“I’m sorry, Ari. That’s what you get when your in a celebrity life right now.” Harry said to me.

“Its okay. Let’s just finish our drink so we could go out of here.” I told Harry with a smile.