Teasing and Consequence

((Smut warning))

Baekhyun's POV

Chanyeol dragged me out of school as the group of girls from first period came up to us. He gets jealous so easily.

But he's kind of hot when he's jealous.

"Where's your car?" I asked.

"Didn't drive the car today." Chanyeol smiled and I looked at him confused.

I saw two Harley Davidson motorcycles parked next to each other. "These are you and Sehun's?" I asked looking up at him and pointing.

"Yeah. They were dads and he was going to sell them if we didn't want them so Sehun and I fixed them up." He explained, going over to the red and black bike, getting on and starting it.

"Well come on." He smiled again and I walked over and sat behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his back.

When we got to my house there was a post-it note on the wall above where we put our shoes.

Had to go on a business trip for a few days, be back soon. There's money on the counter for food and we restocked the fridge and if Chanyeol stays over clean your room.

          -love mom and dad

I read the note out loud and sighed, throwing it away in the kitchen, putting the money in my wallet. Please, my room is always clean. I felt Chanyeol's arms around my waist and I leaned against him.

"So were alone then." He said lowly, kissing long my jaw.

"For a few days." I smirked.

"So let's watch a movie." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the living room.

Sighing I rolled my eyed as he pulled me onto his lap, turning on the TV and putting a hand on its usual place on my thigh. We were watching a random show, or more he was, I was planning on how I would get his attention. I remember being scolded for teasing him before and smiled, this would be fun, I mean I may not be able to walk tomorrow but still.

I purposefully moved my hips to shift my position, leaning my arm on the arm of the couch and acting like I was watching the show. Smiling as I heard him sigh I wiggled my hips a little, making him squeeze my thigh.

"Baekhyun." He growled from behind me.

"Yes?" I asked innocently, turning to look at him. When I moved I once again purposefully moved slowly over him. I noticed the bulge in his jeans had gotten bigger and I bit my lip to stop from smiling.

"I'll be back, I'm going to change." I said, getting up and running upstairs before he could say anything.

I stripped down to boxers and pulled on a pair of sweatpants, that may I say make my ass look amazing, and a long sleeved shirt. I went back down and sat beside Chanyeol, laying my head on his shoulder and staring at the TV. He put his arm over my shoulder and I set my hand on his thigh.

A little later I moved my hand up slowly, stopping just below where I know he wanted and rubbed my hand over his leg, making sure the side of my hand would actually touch him. He grabbed my wrist and squeezed it, making my face scrunch up in slight pain before he dropped it on my own leg. I could tell I was getting to him so bad right now.

I repeated the same thing again a little later but fully touched him this time and Chanyeol groaned, his eyes fluttering shut for a moment. When he reopened them he glared at me, pulling me over so I was straddling his lap, knees on the couch on either side of him.

"What did I tell you about teasing me?" He said, his voice was thick and extremely sexy.

"That you'd punish me if I did it." I replied, kissing down his neck.

He stayed silent and laid his head on the back of the couch as I tangled my fingers in his hair, letting me have access to his neck. Taking the chance I found his sweet spot biting down hard enough that I tasted a little blood as I sucked on the now red skin, licking it before pulling back. When I looked at him he was breathing slightly heavy, hair a mess and he now had a large purplish spot on his neck.

Chanyeol grabbed the back of my neck and forcefully shoved our lips together, biting down on my lip and shoving his tongue in. I moaned into his mouth as his tongue explore mine, rubbing me through my sweat pants. We pulled away and we were both breathing heavily, he pulled his hand away also making me pout.

I wanted to hear him moan so I did something that I knew would let me hear him.

Chanyeol's POV

Baekhyun rolled his hips against me slowly, making me groan and close my eyes. I gripped his hips as he moved, he tangled his fingers in my hair again as he closed his eyes. Moaning I moved forward and kissed his neck, leaving several hickeys before stopping his hip, standing up and carrying him upstairs. I dropped him on the bed and stripped him and myself, grabbing the small bottle out of the bedside table.

"You know you get punished when you tease me." I said, trailing my finger down his chest.

"Then do it." He said, blushing.

Putting some of the lube in my hand I rubbed it on my fully hard member, getting on the bed and hovering over Baekhyun. I pressed a kiss to his lips and quickly entered him without warning or preparation, making him let out a whine as I moved, not letting him adjust.

My thrusts got harder and quicker and soon enough Baekhyun was moaning loudly under me. He wrapped his legs around my waist and threw his head back as I bit down on his neck. I hit the bundle of nerves I'd been trying to and Baekhyun dug his nails into my back and trailed them down as he moaned loudly and arching his back, making my whole back sting where he did it.

"Fucking shit C-Chanyeol" He moaned.

Knowing he was almost at his climax I stopped moving completely, looking at the boy breathing heavily underneath me. I stayed still for a while and he whined, looking up at me with pleading eyes.

"Chanyeol, move." He breathed out, I did so, moving slowly.

I continued moving slowly and he begged me to move faster. Smirking, I pulled almost all the way out before slamming back into him as I thrust quicker. I decided to do something that I was thinking about doing before but hadn't gotten the chance to, I placed one of my hands around his throat and leaned down to his ear.

"Trust me with this baby." I whispered, kissing his lips as he nodded eagerly.

Applying pressure to his throat I tightened my grip, but not enough to actually hurt him, as I continued ramming into him. After another few thrusts Baekhyun dug his fingernails into my back once again dragging them down and he arched his back, screaming my name and coming hard on his stomach. The sight was enough to make me finish inside him and I slowed my thrust before releasing his neck and pulling out, collapsing on the bed beside him.

"Holy. Shit. That was the best." He breathed heavily beside me, looking over to me.

"Agreed." I said, moving some of his messy hair out of his face, getting up and grabbing some tissues and cleaning myself off before cleaning Baekhyun up also, planting a few kisses along his now red neck.

Laying back down beside him I pulled the blankets over us, laying on my side and letting him cuddle against me while I wrapped an arm around him.