First Day

So I gave Sehun and Chanyeol some piercings, but that is how they look in this fic, also Blonde Sehun and Brunette Chanyeol c:

***One week later***

Chanyeol's POV

I groaned as my alarm went off, slamming the snooze button before shaking the sleeping boy cuddled next to me.

"Sehunnie get up we have to go to school." I said sleepily.

"No, I don't want to." He said, tightening his grip around my waist.

"Sehun get the hell up." I said attempting to pry him off me, but having no success I sighed and ended up falling back asleep.

I woke up about twenty minutes later and looked at the clock to my right.

"Shit! Sehun get up we're late already!" I said shaking him and jumping off the bed before and running into the bathroom to take a quick shower. Going back into the room with just a pair of boxers on I stared at the bed to see Sehun cuddled back into the blankets.

Going back into the bathroom for the second time I turned the shower on cold before picking Sehun up bridal style and laying him under the water.

"Chanyeol what the fuck!?" Sehun said quickly getting up and jumping out of the shower. I couldn't help but laugh at my best friends misfortune.

"We are late and you wouldn't get up. Now shower and get dressed." I ignored his death glare and walked back into my room, pulling on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a dark red T-shirt as well as pulling on my leather jacket and converse.

The school basically gave up on Sehun and I ever wearing the uniforms so they just stopped caring, but we were the only ones who could get away with it.

Ten minutes later and we were finally out the door, riding our skateboards to get there as quick as possible.

****

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up and looked at the digital clock beside my bed.

5:30 a.m.

Sighing I got up and grabbed my uniform, going into my private bathroom and hopping in the shower. After my shower and putting on my uniform, which may I say wasn't that bad it was a pair or tan khakis and a dark red blazer, I went downstairs to fixed some cereal for Luhan and I then texted the deer to come over.

"Surprised you're up Baek, I usually have to force you up." I heard Luhan chuckle behind me.

"I woke up before my alarm, have some cereal." I shrugged.

We ate and watched some TV before grabbing our backpacks and getting in Luhan's car to go to school, we would only be fifteen minutes early as school starts at eight.

****

Luhan's POV

Baek and I got our schedules and went to homeroom taking our seats in the front, nearest to the window.

"So we have the same schedule except I'm taking art and you're taking drama right?" I asked looking over Baekhyun's shoulder to see his schedule again.

"Yup, thank god we do or else we'd probably be screwed." The bell rang and we were called up to the front of the class to introduce our selves, once we did we gave slight bows and sat back in our seats.

About half way through the class the door was thrown open and two fairly tall boys walked in holding their skateboards like they didn't have time to put them anywhere else. I could tell just from the way they looked that they were the bad boys of the school, ripped black skinny jeans, leather jackets even some facial piercings. Come to think of it, why didn't they have on uniforms like everyone else?

"Boys you're late on the first day, don't have this be a repeat of last year." The teacher sighed as the two just walked past her and sat in the back, the blonde one putting his headphones on. Huh I must admit blondy is pretty hot.

****

Lunch came around and I was walking towards the drama room to meet Baekhyun when I heard someone yelling at people to move before the two boys from before came through the hall riding their skateboards toward the lunch room, ignoring the threats of detention from multiple teachers.

"Wow they are pretty stupid." Baekhyun spoke from beside me making me jump. I turned toward him and nodded before looking confusingly beside him seeing a boy slightly shorter than him with red hair.

"Oh Lu, this is Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo this is Luhan." I smiled and bowed Kyungsoo doing the same before we all three walked to the lunch room.

The boys from earlier were sitting on one of the tables talking to some girl, who I must admit was beautiful, she had silver hair and wore the school uniform with a pink jacket overtop and had slightly heavy black eyeliner on.

****

Sehun's POV

I was sat on one of the tables talking to Cl, when I saw that guy staring at me again from the corner of my eye, aish I need to teach that kid not to stare so much, I know I'm hot but seriously.

After I noticed he had sat down at the table next to us I got off the table, telling my friends I'd be right back before going over to the two new kids.

Slamming my hand down on the table, making the tallest of the three jump causing me to smirk.

"You know it's rude to stare deer, you really need to learn some manners." I whispered in his ear, and he shivered.

I smirked again and ruffled his hair, tugging it slightly before walking back over to my friends who were all staring at me. I just shrugged and told them what I did and continued eating.

Luhan's POV

"Aish, who is that guy anyway?" I asked fixing my hair, still blushing a little.

"That's Oh Sehun, stay away from him and his little group over there, they're bad news." Kyungsoo said nodding towards the group.

"I saw you staring at Chanyeol earlier Baekhyun, don't go near him either. He's Sehun's best friend they do everything together and are both as bad as the other."

"Anyone else we shouldn't go around?" Baek asked tilting his head to the side much like a puppy.

"That group of jocks over there." Kyungsoo nodded to the group of jocks and cheerleaders. "They'll bully you no doubt, just stay away from them. And if you see them and Sehun or Chanyeol about to fight don't go near them or try and stop it. Bad boys broke one of the jocks jaws before, it wasn't pretty."

But something about them is so interesting. Like I want to know them, they can't be like that all the time could they?