Summer Break

Sehun's POV

I was currently laying on Chanyeol's living room floor, in nothing but a pair of boxers, as he was wearing the same, but was sprawled out on the couch.

"Why is it so damn hot?" I groan.

"Well it is summer smart one." I just threw a pillow at him in reply.

"Can we go swim now?" I turned to him and pouted. I got a nod in reply and ran up to his room to change into swim trunks before coming back down and yelling at Chanyeol to hurry up.

****

The cool water felt amazingly relaxing against my hot skin, basically soothing it as I floated along the surface, that is until Chanyeol decided to splash me.

"Yah! What the hell?!" I gasped before glaring at the lanky idiot near me.

I smirked and jumped towards him, pushing him under the water. Once he resurfaced I jumped on his back and clung to him like a koala making him give me a piggyback ride around the large in ground pool that was positioned in his backyard.

We often acted like this when we were alone, or even with our other friends. We acted like children or like everyone else, we weren't as cold as everyone thought we would be. How we acted in school. We were the "bad boys" of Edgewood high and we had to keep the reputation up by being what many people call cold towards everyone. Not that we minded though, our school was mainly all dumbfucks and chicks trying to get laid by every guy possible. I will admit both Chanyeol and I have both slept with our fair share of girls, even some guys, but it was just because we were drunk and needed a fuck. None of them were good anyway.

"Hey Sehunnie you should call Ravi and invite the group over." Chanyeol said as we sat under the shade of a tree with our feet in the pool.

I nodded and pulled out my phone before texting Ravi and the others.

"Okay, Ravi and Ken can come as well as Hyuk and Hongbin. N and Leo are apparently having a date later so they can't." I said reading the texts I received from the mentioned.

"Great, let's go order food!"

"And get bubble tea!" I added, jumping onto Chanyeol's back once again making him piggyback me into the house and upstairs to his room. He dropped me on the bed and walked over to pull on a T-shirt, throwing one at me as well, but I just put it on my shoulder while walking downstairs.

****

The four got to the house and we had two large pizzas, cheesy bread sticks, and hot wings set out in the living room as well as pop and some bubble tea.

"And now we eat all of this while watching a movie." Hyuk said, plopping onto the couch beside Hongbin, immediately cuddling into his side.

"That would be correct child" I laughed grabbing a piece of pizza and sitting on Chanyeol's lap on the couch while the movie started. We weren't dating, nor did we have any feelings for the other, we have just been friends since basically birth and we have just always been close.

****

By the time we finished watching about three or four moves all the food was gone and all that was left was some drinks.

"I feel like I just ate an entire store." Hongbin groaned, rubbing his stomach.

"Ugh same, but that pizza was so good." Ken spoke and we all agreed before turning the light on and throwing away all the trash scattered along the floor and coffee table before going outside to play our always competitive games of pool volleyball.

****

"Chanyeol Sehun boys I'm home!" We heard Chanyeol's mom call up the stairs and we both got up from his bed, going downstairs, giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"How was work mom?" I asked. Yeah she was Chanyeol's mom and not mine, but she was more of a mother than mine ever was, and I've been calling her mom ever since I was around ten and I'm now sixteen going on seventeen.

"Oh it was same as always sweety, lots of stupid paperwork." She chuckled.

"You boys should be getting to sleep soon its almost midnight and we have to go to your grandma's in the morning."

"Okay night mom." We said and lazily walked back up the stairs.

Chanyeol dropped onto the bed, followed by me as I cuddled into his side laying my head on his chest just like every other night I stayed here, which was more often than not nowadays.

Luhan's POV

I sat on my best friend Baekhyuns back porch, just staring at the trees surrounding his house waiting for the shorty to get back with the lemonade. Closing my eyes I breathed in deeply as a cool breeze passed before I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"And lemonade is served, hyung." Baekhyun said as fancily as possible.

"Why thank you." I giggled and took one of the cold glasses from him.

This is how we spent most if our summer, just sitting in one of our backyards or on one of our porches drinking lemonade or tea, sometimes taking a walk in the woods when it was cool enough which was very rare. It was easy to hang out a lot since we were neighbors, our parents made sure that we were when we moved because they knew we wouldn't want to talk to many others.

"Hyung~~ school starts soon and I don't want to go." Baek pouts.

"I don't either Baek, but we have no choice. Hopefully this school will be better than the last." I sighed.

"Yeah. What's the school called again?"

"Edgewood high if I remember correctly."

--------

Hey guys so I hope you liked the first chapter, I just wanted you guys to kind of get a look at how the four acted when they aren't around others at school and stuff (at least they usually act like this Hehe)