You're so Needy

((Smut warning)) (Chanbaek bed, I needed that headboard for a reason heh)

Chanyeol's POV **three years later**

It felt good to be out if highschool. Sehun and I bought our own house and had Luhan and Baekhyun move in, it was pretty big but not huge it was still cozy. Sehun had actually ended up proposing to Luhan last month while they went on vacation, we'd found out because Luhan called us and was freaking the hell out. Well I already knew because Sehun had told me his plan weeks before they left, but I was still excited for them. They had gone out for the day today and currently Baekhyun was sitting beside me leaning against my shoulder, but I doubt he was watching the show, he was too busy being needy. I was only wearing a pair of boxers and sweatpants, Baekhyun was wearing boxers and one of my long sleeved shirts even though it was middle of summer.

He ran his hand up my thigh and I sighed. I told him I was making him wait for at least a week and he's been more needy for this whole time than ever before. I mean I wasn't complaining because hey, would would complain when their boyfriend is basically whining and begging them for sex.

"Baekhyun what did I say?" I asked, looking down at him.

"Come on Channie please, it's been over a week already." He whined, giving me puppy eyes.

Like I said before this boy has me wrapped around his finger and it's hard to refuse him, but I was trying for as long as I could. He trailed his fingers along my abs and moved so he was straddling me running his hand down inside my sweatpants.

This boy is so going to get it.

"Come on I know you want to." Baekhyun whispered in my ear.

I let out a moan as he palmed me through my boxers. I pushed him off of me and backed him against a wall, pinning his hands above his head and pressing my lips to his. Baekhyun opened his mouth slightly into the kiss so I took the chance to slip my tongue in and explore the well known area.

Running my hand down his back I squeezed his ass, making him moan. We pulled away for air and I started rubbing through his boxers slowly. Connecting our lips quickly I switched our positions so I was against the wall and he looked at me confused.

Baekhyun's POV

Chanyeol nudged my shoulder down and I got the hint, dropping to my knees and looking up at him.

"Suck me off." Chanyeol said and I nodded, pulling down his sweatpants and boxers.

Licking up the bottom of his hard-on I kissed the tip before taking him into my mouth, using my hand for what I couldn't fit in my mouth. Pulling back I swirled my tongue around the tip, hiding my smile when I heard him moan, I kissed his hipbones, biting them while my hand continued moving.

Taking him back into my mouth Chanyeol tangled his fingers in my hair, I held his hips against the wall to make sure he wouldn't move. I'm glad I did so because he tried to buck his hips and I dug my nails into his hips so he'd stop.

Hollowing my cheeks I took him to the back of my throat causing him to tug on my hair making me moan. The vibrations made him let out a groan before releasing into my mouth.

Chanyeol's POV

When Baekhyun pulled away there was a string of saliva connect his lips to me. I pulled him up by his hair and he licked his lips and swallowed, and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't one of the hottest things I've seen him do.