Teasing

((Smut Warning))
((Yes I know I'm bad at writing smut, I cringe myself while writing it but idc))

Sehun's POV (continuing last chapter)

I was continuing to type my stupid history report which had to be four fucking pages, which I was actually almost done with, when Luhan kissed my jawline yet again.

"Stop Lu. Do it again and you won't enjoy what happens." I growled and he sank back down, laying his head on my shoulder. I said it a little to harshly and felt bad so I kissed the top of his head before going back to typing.
I wasn't exactly annoyed with Lu, he was just being really clingy today and wanting my attention every second he could get it and it was really distracting when I needed to catch up on stuff so I could pass the semester.

He giggled softly before planting another kiss on my jaw, trailing them down my neck before nibbling on my collarbone.

I swear to god I will never finish the paper with this stupid deer.

I groaned, hooking one arm under his legs and standing up, carrying him bridal style before dropping him onto the bed and crawling over top of him.

"Didn't I tell you to stop?" I growled in his ear, nibbling on it slightly before trailing kisses down his neck. Once I found his sweet spot I bit down harshly, licking and sucking on the now purplish red mark as Luhan's breathing got heavier.

"Didn't I tell you that baby?" I questioned, sitting up while straddling him and unbuttoning his shirt.

"Y-yeah you did." He stuttered, staring at me wide eyed.

"Then why didn't you?" I whispered, kissing down his chest and stomach, leaving a few love bites as I went.

"Because I wanted your attention.... And it's fun to tease you." he replied, looking at me innocently.

"Hm, you're right teasing it fun." I smirked, running my hand over his bulge a few times as he let out a small moan. 

I wanted to hear much more from him, but first I was going to show him what happens when you tease me.

Kissing down to the top of his jeans I pulled them down just enough to be able to nibble at his hip bones, licking them before going back to his neck. After leaving a few hickeys on his collarbones I rubbed him through his jeans a few more times, getting off the bed and going back to typing, leaving him frustrated laying on the bed. Even though seeing him breathing heavily and moaning slightly underneath me made me want to just fuck him right then, I held back, I was going to tease him until he begged me. Smirking as I heard his whiny protests I turned my chair around to look at his pouting face as he was now sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"You're mean Sehunnie." Luhan pouted, getting up and walking over to me.

I looked at him from head to toe, licking my lips as I looked at his abs. He noticed me checking him out and smirked, sitting down and straddling my lap causing me to look back up at his face. Once he sat down I noticed his hard-on and smirked again, gripping his hips and pulling him slowly towards me making him close his eyes from the friction. I couldn't take the sight anymore and stood up, backing Luhan against a wall and forcefully pressing my lips to his making him let out a surprised sound. Licking his bottom lip he immediately opened his mouth and I slipped my tongue in, exploring his mouth causing him to moan. I pushed his shirt off his shoulders and he tugged on the bottom of mine so I threw it over my head going back to attacking his lips, putting one of my legs between his. 

After a few moments Luhan was grinding down on my leg, trying to get all the friction he could, so I grabbed his hips making him whine. Pulling him up so he wrapped his legs around me I walked over and dropped him gently on the bed, climbing over him and attaching my lips to his neck nibbling lightly at his adam's apple causing him to groan. Undoing his belt I slowly pulled his jeans down to tease him a little more before throwing them to the other side of my room along with my own, kissing and biting up his thighs.

"Stop teasing me and hurry up." Luhan breathed out gripping the sheets beneath him.

Pulling his boxers off and tossing them to join the rest of our discarded clothes I licked up the base making him moan as I took him in my mouth. I continued bobbing my head as I felt him hit the back of my throat, good thing I don't have a gag reflex.

Luhan's POV 

I moaned as Sehun bobbed his head, gripping his hair tightly making him groan, feeling the vibrations I threw my head back on the pillow. Looking back down at him he pulled away, a trail of saliva connected to his lips before he licked them and crawled back up, kissing me. 

He prepped me before lathering lube on his hard-on as he pressed himself to my entrance before slowly pushing in all the way, I whined in pain and he gently pressed his lips to mine to help distract me.

After a few moments I got used to the feeling and wiggled my hips a little letting him know he could move. His thrusts started off slow, but his pace quickened after not too long as he set a rhythm and the pain disappeared, being fully replaced by pleasure causing my moans to become louder and more frequent. 

Sehun wrapped my legs around his waist as he hit that bundle of nerves making me tangle my fingers in his hair again and tug at it as we kissed sloppily. He continued hitting that one spot and I almost screamed as he quickened his pace, biting my knuckles to help muffle the sounds. After a few more thrusts I felt warmth coiling in my stomach as Sehun took my hand away from my mouth, intertwining our fingers as he continued before I moaned loudly coming on our stomachs and he released inside of me as we rode out our highs. He pulled out, falling beside me and smiling lazily, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment as I covered my face with my hands.

"Don't be embarrassed." Sehun said pulling my hands away from my face and kissing my gently. "I think that's my new favorite sound, and I plan on hearing it more often." He smirked and I lightly hit his arm.

"Come take a shower with me." He smiled at me and I nodded starting to get up slowly, but he picked me up carrying me into his connected bathroom.

***

After getting out of the shower Sehun just put on a pair of boxers before climbing into bed. I pulled on my boxers and stole one of Sehun's long sleeve shirts to wear, this shirt was even slightly over sized on him, so when I put it on the sleeves covered my hands the neck of it slipping off my shoulder a little. Texting my mom I was staying at Baekhyun's since it was around eight at night and I didn't want to deal with her shit I walked over to the bed and Sehun chuckled when he saw me making me tilt my head in confusion.

"You look adorable baby, now come cuddle." Sehun said, laying on his back with his hands behind his head. 

I jumped into bed beside him, laying my head on his chest and wrapping my arm around his waist. Sehun wrapped one of his arms around me tightly but comfortably, tangling our legs together and pulling the blankets up over us.

"I love you baby." He said kissing my hair. 

"I love you too Sehunnie." I yawned. "Oh and by the way, I did enjoy what happened." I giggled, referring to what he 'threatened' earlier.

"Well I was going to tease you then make you wait until I was done typing, also typing very slowly may I add, but I couldn't resist you when you looked that hot." He replied, holding my hand in his and rubbing the back of it as I blushed.

"Aish, I'm tired so be quiet." I said, nuzzling my head in his chest as he chuckled at me and I drifted off to sleep. 

That was actually the first time we've said we loved each other since we started dating, excluding when Sehun confessed, and I could tell he wanted to wait until a good time to say it.