Spending the Day Together

Sehun's POV

"We should have a movie day, I don't want to leave the house and I missed you." Luhan said, his head still on my shoulder.

"Sounds perfect, I missed you too." I said as Luhan got up.

I needed to bring up his arm... But I didn't want to make him more uncomfortable.

"Lu..." I decided I'd just ask him. He made a small hum in reply and I sighed. "Why did you do it?" I asked, and he froze.

"W-what are you talking about?" He asked.

"Your arm Lu I saw it... Why'd you do it?"

He let out a shaky sigh, putting the movie on and sitting down beside me. "Because I couldn't take it anymore... My mind was fucking me over, not to mention having to deal with you and your fucking group everyday for two weeks, I-I just snapped." He answered, looking down at his lap.

Guilt was basically eating me alive at this point, what I did was meant to protect him but it just ended up hurting him more than I thought. It was my fault everything happened and I couldn't feel worse. I grabbed Luhan's left hand, gently  pulling up his sleeve before pressing light kisses to the red lines that littered his forearm. The last gentle kiss I placed was on his wrist and I heard Luhan sniffle so I looked up, seeing tears streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry, about everything I did." I whispered, pulling him onto my lap and wrapping my arms around him while he sobbed into my shoulder. It felt like the time in the janitors closet when I protected him from Kuhn, but this time the tears were because of me not anyone else.

After a few minutes Luhan wasn't crying anymore and he was just playing with my jacket with his head on my shoulder. I suggested we should watch the movie and Luhan agreed, pressing play before sitting back down beside me, he was being quiet and I didn't like it. I laid on my side, putting my head on Luhan's lap and heard him chuckle before running his fingers through my messy blonde hair.

About halfway through the movie I moved so I was laying on my back, looking up Luhan and watching him as he stared at the TV, still running his fingers through my hair.

"Didn't anyone tell you staring was rude?" Luhan giggled, looking down at me with an adorable smile.

"It's not rude if I'm admiring." I said, Luhan's cheeks turning a bright red color making me chuckle.

"S-shut up." He mumbled and I sat up, looking at him and smiling before looking back at the screen.

I could see Luhan pout out of the corner of my eye and I put my arm across the back of the couch, laying my hand on his shoulder before pulling him closer to me. He quit pouting and cuddled into my side, wrapping his arms around my torso and laying his head on my shoulder making me smile. I swear older or not he acts like such a kid sometimes, but I'm not complaining, he's extremely cute.

We spent the day cuddling on the couch, watching movies and talking, sometimes just sitting in silence. It was a comfortable day and I missed this over the past two weeks, I missed Luhan over the past two weeks.
Said boy yawned, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck and tightening his grip.

"Tired?" I asked. He just nodded his head in reply and I stood up, making him let out a whine.

I shook my head, looping one arm around his back and the other under his knees, easily picking him up bridal style and carrying him up to his room. It was much easier to carry him now that my ribs were healing, it also helped that he didn't weight much. I dropped him on the large bed and he giggled, bouncing slightly. He snuggled under the covers and I rolled my eyes, pulling them down again and laying beside him after pulling my shirt and jeans off.

"Are you gonna sleep in my jacket or something?" I asked, laying with my hands behind my head.

"No, but I'm too lazy and tired to take it off." He yawned. I reached forward, unzipping it.

"There now you just have to take it off your arms." I said when I saw him blushing.

"I'm still too lazy." Luhan whined. I shook my head, pulling him up to a sitting position and taking it the rest of the way off, being more careful of his left arm, and then pushing him back down.

"Better?" I asked, still sitting and looking down at him. He just nodded in reply and smiling.

As soon as I laid down, Luhan put his head on my chest and draped his arm over my stomach. I wrapped an arm around his small body and pulled him closer to me.

After awhile Luhan was rambling on about I don't even know what, but it was getting kind of annoying as I just wanted to sleep. I asked him a couple times to just be quiet and sleep but he wouldn't listen.

"Will you shut up and sleep?" I sighed.

"Nope you can't make me." He said and I got an idea.

Smirking I moved so I was hovering above him and he looked at me wide eyed asking what I was doing. I replied that I could get him to shut up before leaning down and pressing my lips to his, Luhan was surprised at first but soon kissed back. I pulled away, looking down at the extremely red faced Luhan and I smirked again.

"Told you I could make you shut up." I said and laid back beside him.

"I hate you." He mumbled, turning onto his side so his back was facing me.

"I love you too." I said, turning onto my side as well and pulling him backwards into my chest.

Draping my arm around him I kissed his hair before resting my chin on top of his head. Both of us fell asleep soon after, but I couldn't help but think about that kiss.