Description

Park Chanyeol, a tall lanky bad boy who everyone wanted, guy or girl straight or not, no one could deny he was attractive, not even the most popular guys in school who often tried to beat him and his best friend Sehun.

Oh Sehun, the schools other bad boy, who just like his childhood best friend, everyone wanted and found attractive, but yet neither of the boys really cared about how people saw them, yeah they'd slept with their fair share of girls and guys, they didn't care. Until two cute guys moved to the school and caught the attention of not only the bad boys, but the bullies also.

Byun Baekhyun, a cute short nerd who never got in trouble with teachers, and was shy yet sat in the front of the class, him and his best friend were often targets of bullies, but its just how it was, it was never bad enough to the point of a physical beating, just teasing and pushing mostly.

Luhan, Baekhyun's best friend, they did everything together no matter what
Their parents were best friends so the day they met they were instant friends. They were good kids and didn't talk back to teachers or their parents for the most part, there was the occasional sassy comments here and there, but those were mostly from Baekhyun.

So what happens when the two goody two-shoes move schools and meet up with not only a cool group of friends, but some bad boys catch their attention too, and no matter how much their friends say to stay away, they just can't?