Cheater

Baekhyun's POV *Monday*

Waking up I slammed my hand down, shutting off the annoying alarm and dragging myself out of bed. I didn't want to go to school but I knew Luhan would make me go and I also knew Chanyeol would be annoyed as well if I didn't. I lazily made my way into the bathroom, taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth, putting on my uniform and tie before grabbing my phone off the charger and going downstairs. Luhan texted me saying he was coming over for breakfast and I texted back with a simple 'okay' walking into the kitchen where my mother was already preparing food.

After eating we decided to walk to school instead of driving since we had some time before we actually needed to be there.
Once we arrived we were walking to first period when I stopped in my tracks, making Luhan run into my back.

"Baek what the-" He cut himself off as he saw the reason I stopped.

Chanyeol was against the wall beside the lockers, his hands on some chicks hips as they kissed. It wasn't just an innocent kiss either, no they were full on making out.

I couldn't look away, but my vision was blurry due to tears that threatened to fall. I wiped them away and saw Chanyeol look over at me, his eyes widening.

"Baek-" He was cut off as the girl ran her hand down to his jeans running her hand over him making him stop talking.

"Fuck you." I said quietly, sprinting back down the hallway and out of the school building, Luhan following close behind.

I can't believe he'd cheat on me.... I. I thought he loved me. And he continued after he saw me! I can't believe I trusted him, I knew I shouldn't have...

Sehun's POV

I saw Baekhyun sprint out of the school as I was walking towards the entrance with Ravi, Ken, Leo and N. Yeah yeah Ravi and I were fine now whatever.

I was confused because it looked like Baekhyun was crying. Luhan followed close behind but I grabbed his arm, stopping him from running. He almost fell backwards since he was full on sprinting, but I caught him, turning him so he faced me.

"What's wrong with Baek? And why are you two running out of school?" I asked, Luhan looked frantic to run after his small friend.

"Ask our dumbass friend Chanyeol why! I have to go get Baek I'll text you when I find him but don't tell Chanyeol anything." He said, panting before sprinting again to find Baekhyun.

Rushing inside I found Chanyeol yelling at some girl, he looked like he was about to kill someone honestly. I looked at the girl again, it was Sulli, she was a Senior and kind of ran the school being the most popular girl here.

"You loved it!" She yelled back at him.

"No I didn't now get the fuck away from me bitch!" Chanyeol yelled back.

She forced herself onto him again didn't she? This chick was always trying to get with both Chanyeol and myself, she was a one night stand to both of us at one point or another but she can't seem to get over the fact that that's all she was, a one night stand. And a bad one at that.

"I suggest you get the fuck out before you regret it." I growled. She looked at me with a shocked expression because of how harsh my voice sounded. She was always scared when Chanyeol and I were together and this was no exception.