Separation

Chanyeol's POV

Baekhyun pulled my shirt off and tossed it on the floor as I kissed down his neck, sucking on the skin. I bit down harshly on his sweet spot, making Baekhyun's breathing hitch as a few drops of blood trailed down his neck before I liked it and the bite mark.

We heard someone clear there throat and I rolled my eyes, knowing that it was Sehun. Baekhyun's eyes widened and he pushed me off of him so I was sitting beside him.

"What Sehun? If you didn't notice we're kinda busy." I sighed, pulling Baekhyun into my lap as he buried his head in my chest out of embarrassment.

"Chanyeol we need to talk. Baek could you go to Luhan's for me?" Sehun asked and Baekhyun's nodded, going to get up but I tightened my grip making him stay.

"Just explain to both if us." I said and Sehun rolled his eyes, groaning and sitting across from us as I rested against the headboard.

He explained everything that happened at Luhan's house and how he wasn't allowed to see him if his mother knew about it. He asked Baekhyun to sneak Luhan out at times, saying he'd go to his house then come here, which was a smart idea I must say but I don't think it will work forever.

"Luhan has a brother, Wooshin, as you know, and I bet his mom will make him watch Lu at school to make sure he isn't hanging around you. She did that with his uh last boyfriend." Baekhyun sighed. ((a/n: just go with Wooshin being Luhan's brother, k thanks ily))

"I'll make sure he doesn't spill it to his mom. He's a grade below us anyway so its not like he can watch us the entire day." Sehun said and we nodded.

"But what if he tells her anyway and then you really can't see Luhan anymore?" I asked.

"I'll find a way." Sehun said and Baekhyun nodded again.

"I'll go to Lu's house now, see how he's doing. I know what happened last time and I don't want him to do anything stupid. Baekhyun spoke and I hugged him tightly before letting him go.

Luhan's POV

When Sehun left I heard the door slam, making me flinch as I walked slowly up the stairs.

"Honey I'm doing this because I love you." I heard my mothers voice, making me turn around and clench my fists.

"Bullshit! You're doing this so you won't look bad for having the 'gay' son! All you think about is yourself. Like Sehun said, you're a terrible mother." I spat and she glared at me before walking to the top of the stairs where I was standing.

"Don't ever say that again, I've given everything for you kids and this is how you treat me? Why can't you be like Wooshin? He's a good boy and listens to me. You did too until that stoner came into your life." I was beyond pissed at this point, and I snapped.

"News flash bitch Wooshin is gay too! He has a boyfriend as well. Not your precious perfect child now is he?! And by the way I'd rather not be your 'good child' anymore. When Sehun started hanging out with me I started seeing how little you cared about my happiness. And so what he smokes? He has his reason's and I know them so don't even. Lastly, smoking cigarettes doesn't make you a stoner, he doesn't do anything else." I yelled, going into my room and slamming the door shut and sliding down it, burying my head in my hands letting tears fall.