Back Off

Sehun's POV

I walked into school with my arm lazily hung over Luhan's shoulders, earning us confused looks from many people and glares from both my group and his.

"Lu! Come here!" I heard Kyungsoo call from their table and I sighed.

"I'll see you later, okay?" Luhan said looking at me.

"Alright baby." I said, but didn't let him walk away without a kiss.

"In front of people?" He questioned quietly.

"I don't care who's watching, if they don't like it they can suck it the fuck up." I replied, gently taking hold of Luhan's neck with my left hand and pulling him into me for a kiss. He replied to the kiss immediately, grabbing my left wrist lightly.

I pulled away looking down at a blushing Lu and I smirked, turning him around and lightly pushing him in the direction of his group before walking to my own.

"Bout time, thought you two would never get together." Cl said as I sat on top of the table. I mumbled a whatever under my breath, but she heard it and smiled telling me that we were 'so cute together'. As for Ravi he didn't look as happy.

"Aw did someone not get laid last night?" I questioned, mocking sadness in my voice.

"Oh shut up, and first you tell me to beat the kid then you go and date him Sehun what the fuck?" Ravi said and I looked down at my lap.

I did tell him to do that... But only for half of the first week, the rest of the time he did it voluntarily. "I'm sorry bro, but you did most of it on your own not me telling you to." I sighed, looking back over at him.

"Whatever, but he was getting fun to fuck with he gets scared easily." Ravi smirked, and I glared at him as Ken slapped his arm.

"If you lay another hand on him I will beat the shit out of you myself." I growled.

"Ravi you won't do anything and neither will you Sehun." Ken said, moving away from Ravi more than he already was. I felt kind of bad for Ken I mean the way Ravi has been acting has obviously taken its toll on him, not to mention he more fits in with Luhan's group rather than our own. We both mumbled a 'fine' under our breaths and got up to go to class as the bell rang. Classes were boring as always and I didn't listen as always.

I was walking with Chanyeol down the hallway going to lunch when we heard yelling so we turned the corner, freezing when we saw what was happening. Kuhn was pressing Baekhyun against a locker, his back digging into the handle, while Ravi was about to punch Luhan and by the looks of it it wouldn't be the first. I clenched my fists, running over to Ravi and prying him off Luhan I flung him to the ground, Chanyeol doing the same to Kuhn.

"What. The. Fuck. Did. I. Tell. You." I said in between punches.

Ravi may have been one of my best friends, but the moment he actually laid a hand on my baby I wouldn't have cared if he was my own brother he was going to get it. Ravi and I were in a full on fight at that point seeing as we were pretty even in strength, but I ended up on top of him getting a few extra punches in. Chanyeol was having an easier time seeing as Kuhn wasn't as strong as us, and he was now comforting both Baekhyun and Luhan. I punched Ravi one last time as I heard Ken running down the hallway yelling.

I stood up and looked at my hand, my knuckles on my right hand were all bloody and I wasn't sure if it was mine or Ravi's. I turned around and Luhan ran into my arms clutching to my shirt as he shook. "Shh calm down baby it's okay." I comforted, running my good hand through his hair as my other rested on the small of his back.

I kissed his forehead and laced our fingers together, Chanyeol doing the same with Baekhyun as the two smaller insisted we go to the nurses office. Once there they sat in two of the plastic chairs while Chanyeol and I sat side by side on the bed they had.

She cleaned my knuckles and wiped the blood from my head where Ravi's ring had ended up making a small cut. I winced slightly as she put peroxide on my knuckles before wrapping them, doing the same to Chanyeol. We were sent to the principals office, Luhan and Baekhyun being sent back to class. I kissed Lu's cheek telling him I'll see him at the end of the day and they walked out going back to class.

Ken's POV ((Surprise :D))

I was done with it at this point, I really was. Ravi's constant bad attitude these past few months, I was truly over it. Yeah he was a 'bad boy' but this was pushing it. Walking down the hallway to my next class I was curious when I heard yelling so I turned a corner, seeing Baekhyun and Luhan looking wide eyed at Chanyeol who was beating up who I'm guessing was Kuhn and Sehun in a fight with... Ravi.

"Guys stop!" I yelled, running down the hallway to them.

They did stop, Sehun and Chanyeol grabbing their scared looking boyfriends before going to I suppose the nurses office. Ravi got up off the floor and looked at me. I saw that he had a little bit of blood on his knuckles and his nose was bleeding.

"Seriously..." I deadpanned.

"Ken.. I'm sor-" I cut him off, raising my hand up.

"No! No more 'I'm sorry' Ravi I'm done. I've told you so many times that if you kept this shit up that I would leave you! Everyone has a breaking point and I've reached it, I'm done. We're done." I said the last part a little quieter, tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"Ken please don't do this." Ravi begged.

"I'll think about coming back to you when you fix yourself. When I get my real Ravi back, not some cold hard ass who goes around beating people for the fun of it." I said, tears now falling down my face.

"I'm still the same Kenny, I'm still here." He said, cupping my face gently.

"No." I smacked his hands away. "I don't know who the hell you are, but I know your not my Ravi." I spat, running down the hallway and out the doors, leaving him standing there.

When I got to my house I pulled out my phone and texted N to come to my house and that I'd explain what was wrong when he got here. Slamming my car door shut I ran up to my room and locked the door, ignoring the concerned questions from my parents. Until N gets here I just want to be alone. Flopping stomach first onto my bed I sobbed, letting out all of the tears my body could produce. I've cried because of him so many times over the last month or two and I didn't want to anymore, I didn't want to be hurt by him anymore.
I just want the real Ravi back.