Going to Court Soon?

Sehun's POV *two weeks later, Saturday*

I was woken up by the home phone going off, the ringing being cut off though as someone answered it. Luhan stirred in his sleep beside me so I kissed his forehead and pulled him into my side more, burying my face in his hair and trying to go back to sleep. Luhan had told his mom that he was staying with Baekhyun for the weekend, which wasn't completely a lie I mean Baekhyun is here with Chanyeol.

I heard a knock at the door before it slowly opened. "Sehun sweety its for you." I sat up, moving out of Luhan's grip and looked at her confused taking the phone. She mouthed the word 'police' and walked out.

"Hello?" I answered, getting up quietly and going out to the balcony so Luhan wouldn't wake up. It was fairly cold out this morning and all I was wearing were a pair of boxers.

"Hello, is this Oh Sehun? This is Bang Yongguk and work for the police department." A deep voice said through the phone.

"Yes it is. Um what do you need?" I still confused on the whole thing.

"We have your father in custody at the moment and had to inform you. We will also need you to make an appearance in court next week since we've gotten word from the person who told us about him said that he abused his only son." Yongguk continued.

No.... If I somehow lose the trial and he doesn't get put in prison then he'll actually kill me this time.

"You there?"

"Oh uh yeah I am. Sure I'll appear um when is the court date exactly?" I questioned, sitting on one of the chairs on the balcony.

"It will be next Saturday we will call you if we need to tell you any other information."

"Can you actually tell me who turned him in?" I hopefully asked.

"Sorry kid we can't tell you that, just be thankful they did. Have a nice day." He replied, hanging up.

Setting the phone on the table I sighed, rubbing my eyes and leaning forward. I got up grabbing a cigarette and bringing it between my lips, lighting it and going to the edge of the balcony leaning over the railing. Taking another drag I heard the door slide open, but continued looking forward.
I felt two arms wrap around my waist from behind as they placed a kiss on my bare shoulder.

"What's wrong Sehunnie?" Luhan asked, resting his head on my back.

"It's nothing baby." I replied, flicking the cigarette with my thumb before taking another drag.

"Then who were you talking to on the phone? You looked stressed out."

"It was the police department, they have my dad and  I have to go to court next Saturday to prove what he's done so he can be charged with child abuse." I sighed, hanging my head low.

"That's good isn't it Sehunnie? I mean he'll be in prison that's where he belongs." Luhan said, running his thumb over my abs.

"Not good if he doesn't get charged. Lu if he doesn't get charged or one of his buddies bail him out he will come to kill me. And he'll make sure he actually does it this time." I answered, finally turning around to face Luhan.

"You'll win. I mean they can't brush off that you've been stabbed by him, they have the hospital records as well to show you're not lying. And your ribs still hurt too." Luhan reassured, ghosting his thumb over the large bruise over where my three broken ribs were.