Protecting or Hurting?

***three weeks later*** (sorry Hehe)

Luhan's POV

The last three weeks have been okay, Baek and I have a little group of friends now consisting of Kyungsoo, Wooshin, Tao, Jungkook, Taehyung or V as he likes to be called, Yoongi, as well as ourselves. We were an odd mix that's for sure, but we were all pretty close. The only bad thing is the bullying finally started about the second week, no physical beatings yet, but I've had some close calls and so has Baek.

I was at my locker putting my books away when someone slammed it shut, knocked my books out of my hand and turned me around, pushing my back harshly against the cool metal.

"Hm I haven't got to mess with you for a while have I?" My eyes widened and I stared up at the dirty blonde, swallowing thickly.

"Aw is the deer scared, that's so sad." He said and went to punch me but I ducked and he punched the locker full force instead. As he was cradling his hand I sprinted off down the hallway before hearing him shout after me and follow.

I turned a corner and was pulled forcefully into a darker room, I'm guessing a janitors closet, and I hear the door lock. My breathing was sped up too much, but the other just put his hand over my mouth to silence my heavy breathing just as we heard him run by the door.

"Are you okay?" The unknown person asked, turning on the light. I saw it was Sehun and I calmed down slightly, but I was still breathing too quickly to reply.

"Damn are you that unathletic?" Sehun chuckled, but abruptly stopped when he actually realized I was having a panic attack.

Baekhyun's POV

Walking through the halls trying to find Lu proved harder than it seemed, I couldn't find that boy anywhere. I sighed, turning around to just go to class when someone shoved me against a wall breathing heavily like they'd just been running around the entire campus.

"Where is your little deer friend fucker?" The dirty blonde all but spat, his voice leaking dangerously with venom.

"I-I don't know.. I was just l-looking for him but couldn't fine him a-anywhere." I replied stumbling over my words. He raised his fist like he was going to punch me and I closed my eyes tightly, but instead of feeling a punch it felt like someone's body was in front of mine.

Opening my eyes, they widened as I saw Chanyeol in front of me, holding the others fist from punching me.

"Kuhn, I'm tired of your shit, get the fuck out before I break your jaw again." Chanyeol growled, and I flinched at how much hate filled his voice.

"Too bad that was your boyfriend and not you, you follow Sehun around like a puppy. What he does you do, you need a life Yeol, I mean you could help me beat this twerp if you'd like. " Kuhn laughed.

I heard what sounded like an actual growl from Chanyeol before he threw a punch at Kuhn's jaw, sending him to the floor. Chanyeol got on top of him and continued to punch him, I just stared and slid down the wall. I couldn't do anything, couldn't even move. I started panicking and I guess Chanyeol noticed because he stopped and came over to me.

"Come on let's go before the bell rings and people come out." Chanyeol said and reached a hand out, but I flinched back. I saw his face soften a little before going back to the cold expression he always wore.

"Fine we'll do it this was." Chanyeol grabbed my hand, but not forcefully, and pulled me out of the school building to a near by coffee shop.

Sehun's POV

"Damn are you really that unathletic?" I chuckled, but immediately stopped when I realized it wasn't from running. He was having a panic attack.

My eyes widened and I sat on the floor, pulling the cotton candy haired boy into my lap, rocking him back and forth slight while rubbing his back.

"Hey, its okay he's gone you're fine now I won't hurt you. Take deep breaths it'll be fine." I assured him. I really didn't know what I was doing, but I knew you had to calm the person down as much as you could.

I was doing what Chanyeol always did for me.

"Good, just keep taking deep breaths." I spoke softly, kissing the top of his hair while hugging him, Luhan clinging tightly to me.

We sat in that position until he calmed down, pulling back I moved some hair aside that had fallen in his face. I noted that he also smelled really good, that may seem creepy, but I couldn't help it he smelled like vanilla and strawberries maybe even a slight bit of honey.

"Are you okay now?" I asked, still keeping my soft tone, he just nodded in response.

I stood up, pulling Luhan up with me and went to leave.

"W-wait... W-why'd you help me?" Luhan asked in a small voice.

He's really cute.

I shook my head at the thought, but kept a blank face.

"You needed it. I've been in your position I know what it's like, so I helped you congratulations. Now you will not speak of anything that just happened because if you do you won't like what happens." I said coldly and walked out, walking home. Who cares if I'm skipping the last three periods. Not like I haven't done it before.

I shouldn't have helped him... If anyone finds out what I did my reputation will be ruined, but I couldn't just leave him like that or let him get beat up. Stupid deer better not tell anyone.

Chanyeol POV

Sitting across from Baekhyun in the coffee shop was kind of awkward so I offered to buy him a coffee.

"Sorry you had to see that, I just kind of snapped." I said, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

He just nodded and gave a small smile, he was still scared of me, but that's a good thing I suppose. I sighed, looking up and seeing some members of my group walk in the small shop. My eyes widened and I got up, jogging out without explanation, hoping Baekhyun wouldn't call after me, as to not be seen by them.

Shit I was almost caught with him. I need to stay away from him. I shouldn't even have helped him, but I actually have a heart unlike Kuhn and I wouldn't just let the poor boy get beaten.