Hate you(Chanbaek chapter)

(( Cringy smut warning))

Chanyeol's POV

I pressed my lips to Baekhyun's with maybe a little too much force as he whined when I did so. Softening the kiss, I cupped his cheek with one hand, moving the other hand to his hip.

Baekhyun took my lip ring in between his teeth a pulled on it lightly cause me to gasp, he slipped his tongue in and flipped us so I was against the wall. I was surprised at his action at first but soon realized what he was doing when he trailed his hand down my chest hooking his fingers under the top of my jeans.

"Looks like someone doesn't know who's in control." I growled, flipping our positions again and pressing him to the wall, one of my legs between his and he let out a small whine making me smirk.

Running my hand under his shirt I pressed my lips to his once again, licking his bottom lip which he excited obeyed. My tongue explored his mouth and he let out a small moan. I hooked my hands under his thighs, letting him wrap his legs around my waist before I walked us up the stairs and dropped him on the bed crawling over him. Baekhyun decided to try and take control again, flipping us over and straddling me and moving his hips slightly making me let out a low noise. He continued his movements and kissed the bottom of my jaw down my neck, picking a spot and licking the skin biting down and sucking on it.

"Still haven't learned who's in charge here?" I asked and Baekhyun just looked at me innocently, moving his hips down.

I flipped us over, running my hand over the growing bulge in Baekhyun's jeans until I was palming him. We heard a door from downstairs and Baekhyun gasped trying to push me away from him.

"Baekhyun sweety, were home! You need to get read for the party tonight." My mom called up. I smirked, well I know a way to teach him his lesson.

"Shit. My parents are home." I stopped my motions and got off the bed, Baekhyun still laying breathing heavily. "Okay. I'll be down later!" He called back down.

"Come on you better take a shower." I said, pulling him up from the bed and pulling his shirt over his head.

"You better fix this situation then." He groaned, walking into his private bathroom and turning on the water, me following behind.

Getting under the warm water I pulled Baekhyun in and he immediately pressed his lips against mine, but I pushed him back and smiled.

"Later." I said causing Baekhyun to pout.

*

We went downstairs after much protesting from Baekhyun. We greeted people and talking with his parents for a while until it was time for dinner. I had a smirk plastered on my face as we sat around the table, Baekhyun and I at one end and Baekhyun's parents on the other. No one was paying attention to us, they were too busy eating and talking to care, so I laid my hand on Baekhyun's thigh causing him to jump slightly. I ran my hand up and down his thigh, stopping at the top of it.

"Chan-" He cut himself off, covering his mouth with his hand to keep quiet as I rubbed him through his jeans.

"You need to be taught who's in charge." I leaned over, whispering in his ear as he closed his eyes and bit his lip.

I made sure no one was paying attention and I slipped my hand in his pants, stroking him slowly.

"Chan I s-swear to g-god." Baekhyun breathed out, gripping the fork he had in his hand to keep himself somewhat steady.

I continued stroking him for a while, but stopped all movements when I could tell he was close. He whined when I stopped and looked at me silently asking me to continue.

"So Baekhyun how is school going?" One of the women sitting closest to him asked.

I started stroking him again, and he scratched at my wrists, but I didn't stop.

"Um i-its going good, I have good grades." He answered, trying to sound as normal as possible. The lady smiled, then went back to talking to another person.

I continued, Baekhyun put his hand up to his mouth, biting his thumb as he climaxed. Pulling my hand out of his jeans I licked my fingers and he just stared wide eyed at me then around the room, seeing that no one was watching he let out a sigh of relief. His face turned a bright red and he poked his food with his fork.

**

"I hate you so much!" Baekhyun exclaimed, falling onto the bed.

"You love me." I smirked, crawling over him and loosened his tie, pulling it over his head starting to undo the buttons.

"That was embarrassing." He muttered from beneath me.

"No one was paying attention, you're fine." I reassured him, kissing down his stomach and undoing the buttons of his jeans before pulling them down throwing them to the floor.

I crawled back up, pulling his shirt off his shoulders as he started unbuttoning my own. When I threw Baekhyun's shirt to the floor I discarded my own jeans and shirt, getting back on top of him as I connected my lips to his neck biting and sucking at the skin. Baekhyun let out a moan as I bit down a little more on the forming hickey, grinding against him. I pulled his boxers down, them as well as mine joining the other clothes on the floor.

"Where-"

"Drawer" Baekhyun breathed, pointing to the bedside table. I leaned over grabbing the bottle and covering three of my fingers in the cold lube.

I inserted one finger into him moving it slowly at first before inserting another, at this Baekhyun winced and I kissed him to help distract from the pain as I prepped him. I added the last and peppered kisses over his face before pulling the three out, causing him to whine. Entered him, staying still to let him adjust to the change before moving, pulling out almost all the way before thrusting back in.

Baekhyun was a moaning mess beneath me and it was one of the best sights I'd ever seen. He almost screamed as I hit his prostate directly and I continued hitting that spot as well as pumping him in time with my thrusts. I left more hickeys on his neck and chest and with a few more thrusts Baekhyun came and so did I, collapsing beside him breathing heavily.

"I love you." I breathed out, pulling the blankets over us as Baekhyun cuddled into my side laying his head on my chest.

"I love you too Channie."