Morning After and Date Preparations

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up Saturday morning cuddled into Chanyeol's chest, all I did was shift closer to him but I felt pain through my bottom. I sighed, well wouldn't be walking anywhere today then. Chanyeol kissed my hair and moved some of it out of my face.

"Morning baby." He smiled.

"Morning." I smiled back.

"Let's take a bath." Chanyeol said, getting off the bed.

I held my arms out and he pulled me up, I went to walk but pain stopped me and I winced. Chanyeol chuckled, picking me up bridal style and carrying me to my bathroom.

"Why are you laughing?" I pouted as he put me down. I leaned against the closed door for supports as he started filling the huge tub with water. I looked at his back and noticed the many red lines going down it and smiled.

"Because I'm happy that I'm the one who caused that." Chanyeol said, coming over and kissing me.

"And I'm happy I did this." I said, running my fingers over his back and he scrunched up his face when I touched the marks. We'd gone two rounds last night and his back was completely red afterwards.

"Well like they say, if there's no marks then it wasn't good enough." He ran his finger tips over my neck and I squirmed since my neck is ticklish, and he smiled.

Turning the water off he sat in the tub, I followed and Chanyeol pulled me to sit in front of him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Did I hurt your neck at all?" He asked, lightly kissing the parts of my neck that he could reach while being behind me.

Chanyeol could act like he didn't care while we were doing it, but as soon as we quit he was caring as ever and making sure I was fine, and I absolutely loved it.

"No you didn't don't worry. But please do that again sometime." I said, my face heating up from embarrassment at how much I liked it.

Chanyeol's POV

"Did I hurt your neck at all?" I asked, kissing the parts I could reach.

I did want to make sure he was okay as I apparently applied enough pressure to leave a faint bruise. It was thankfully very faint and wouldn't be noticeable unless you really looked, but it was still there.

"No you didn't don't worry. But please do that again sometime."  He said and I noticed his face was really red when he turned towards me.

"Well considering it looks like you enjoyed it so much then maybe I will." I said, referring to not only his blushing but also his reaction last night.

He mumbled a 'shut up' as I put shampoo in his hair.

"By the way double date with Hunhan tonight." I said rinsing his hair.

"How the fuck am I supposed to go when I can't even walk let alone fucking sit down?" Baekhyun asked, turning around and giving me a 'what the fuck' face.

"Well then it's an extended punishment for you, should've thought about this yesterday. I did mention the date." I said and he pouted, laying his head on my shoulder.

Sehun's POV

Stepping out of the shower I dried my hair just enough so it wasn't dripping before wrapping the towel loosely around my waist and walking into my room. Luhan was sitting up on my bed looking through his phone but as soon as I came out he stared at me, his eyes traveling my body.

"I know I'm hot but damn didn't you get enough last night?" I smirked as his face turned red.

Turning to my closet I started looking for what to wear tonight, wincing slightly as I felt Luhan's hands running over the many scratches he'd made on my back last night. Surprised he could even walk to be honest.

"Sorry." He giggled, kissing my shoulder blades.

"That's why you should cut your nails you're like a cat, but I am not your scratching post." I chuckled turning around to face him.

"I don't mind it though, but if you do this over the summer I'm taking you to the beach so everyone knows I'm yours." I smirked against as he pushed my shoulder.

"Yah! Shut up! I would not let you take off your shirt with those scratches on your back." Luhan said shaking his head.

"Well I have a feeling that I'll be getting these scratches quite often, now come on I'll take you home so you can get ready, I'll be back at seven." I said, hurrying to pull on some sweatpants and a hoodie.

*

Pulling up to Lu's house at seven I went up and knocked on his front door waiting for an answer.

"Oh hello sweety come in, Luhan is having a crisis on what to wear." His mother laughed, opening the door and going to the living room to sit.

"You dress very nicely when you need to I see." She smiled as I sat on the couch opposite of her.

I smiled and said a 'thank you' and we talked for a little longer, her basically doing the whole threatening thing with 'if you break my baby's heart then you'll regret it" and all that. She did compliment my appearance again though saying I looked handsome and that Luhan had apparently been so much happier since he met me and that she was thankful for that which made me smile.

I'd admit to myself that I looked pretty damn hot. I had on black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt with some black shoes and I had my hair gelled up. But when Luhan finally came downstairs I threw all that out the window and looked at my downright sexy boyfriend. He was wearing tight black skinny jeans that hugged his legs, a dark red button up shirt and black shoes as well as his hair being gelled up.

I saw him blush and look at the floor and realized I'd been staring so I walked over and lifted his head, placing a kiss on his nose. I had one hand behind my back and he asked what it was so I showed him the small bouquet of red and white roses.

"Aw Sehunnie you're getting cheesier by the day." He giggled. "But thank you I love them." He leaned up to press a kiss to my lips.

His mom took the flowers to put them in a vase and we walked out to my car, I opened the passengers door for him before going around to the drivers. "You look amazing by the way." I complimented, resting my hand on his thigh as I drove.

"Thank you, you don't look too terrible yourself." He smiled, putting his hand on top of mine and linking our fingers together.