Help.

Jack:

I was tired of it. The splitting headaches, the nausea, the whispers, the shadows, the voices, everything. I was done. I had no idea why these things were happening. I had been losing my memory a lot lately, and that was the thing that was starting to scare me the most.

I laid my head on the back of the couch and gave a sigh. I had the TV on just for some background noise and to keep Him away. I had my local news channel tuned in. I wasn't really paying attention to it. But then something caught my ear.

"The police are now investigating the disappearances of two 16 year old girls, the girls were last seen walking home at around 9:00 p.m. last Saturday, if anyone has any information about the missing girls, please let the police know. Thank you and good night."

I quickly grabbed my remote, a feeling of anger washed over me, I had no idea why. I turned my TV off and threw my remote on the couch.

Silence was dangerous. I rubbed my eyes. The headaches were starting. I shook my head and went to my kitchen. Popping two pills to try and stop the headache. I sighed again and downed a glass of water.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I muttered to myself. I was shaking, adrenaline was pumping through my veins and I had no idea why. I felt like someone had hit me over and over and over again in the head with a hammer. I was sweaty and felt like I was going to vomit.

I held my mouth and quickly made my way up to my bathroom. I pushed the door open and got sick, I flushed my dinner down the toilet. I was still shaky and sweaty. A wave of nausea hit me. I stumbled backwards and fell against the wall. Clenching my stomach and gasping for air. I slammed my head against the wall. The whispers started.

"Sean," they called. Beckoning me towards them, wanting me to join them.

"We can and will make you suffer Sean....We are perfectly capable of doing it...."

"NO! YOU'VE MADE ME SUFFER ENOUGH YOU BASTARDS!" I shouted. I struggled to get up, gravity seemed to be working against me, or was it all in my head? I shook my head. They were laughing now, laughing at my pain, laughing at my suffering, laughing at everything I stood for as a human being.

I got up and turned the faucet on. I splashed cold water on my face hoping to be relived of the hot flashes and horror that I was facing right now. I looked up into the mirror. The person who I was seeing was not me. He was not Jack he was not Sean.

"Set us free. Or else."

I screamed in agony.

__________________

Hey guys I have decided to try something, I want to see if I was any good at writing Horror, Thriller, Mystery, Etc. The music and pictures I will add or have added are in no way mine everything goes to the rightful owners. Warning this might get a bit...bloody, I'm sorry but if you don't like it then please don't read, I don't want anyone to get upset with me over this fanfiction.

Anyways guys if you like it please leave a comment, question, anything.

:D I love you all!