Chapter 5: What If...?

Vincent

"How could you do this to us, Vinny," my mother wails through her sobs. She's on her knees crying to the gods as she smashes her small fists against the marble floors.

My father stands in front of her and looks down at me with a mixture of anger, disgust, and disappointment. "Vincent, you have truly brought shame to the Royal Family. How can you live knowing what you've done," he says in the most disgusted tone I've ever heard him use.

I stood up to my father, a deep frown on my face. "Father, I love her," I said pointing behind me. "If my family as well as the kingdom cannot accept it then that shows I will not have respect as a king."

I turn around to see Folashadé being held by her neck. The man behind her is holding a neatly sharped dagger dangerously close to her throat. She smiles helplessly and mouths a silent 'I Love You'. My heart shatters at the sight. I turn to my father. "Let her go, Father," I hiss.

My father smirks as he says in the coldest tone, "finish her."

I turn around just in time to see the love of my life, my heart, my soul mate, my everything fall limply to the ground as blood uncontrollably oozed from her throat. Seeing her die like that killed me inside. I was dead, just like my love.

I jolted awake in a cold sweat. I couldn't believe I had another dream like that; where my parents were going to be very unacceptable to my love for Folashadé.

I look down to my right to see my beautiful Ethiopian lover sleeping peacefully. She was very beautiful, whether it was when she was awake or unconscious, she was always such a beauty in my eyes. I laid back down on my side and cuddled against her backside, nuzzling my neck into her hair. It smelled like coconut and hibiscus.

I hear her moan slightly as I wrap my arms around her slim waist and slide my hand up to grab one of her breasts. Might I add, we had made very passionate love last night. Yes, we make love, no 'sex' or 'fucking'. When I come in intercourse with her, it's just pure love making.

"Good morning, my lovely Ethiopian Princess," I say between the loving kisses I plant on her shoulder and neck.

Her head turns to me and she stares at me, gazing into my eyes. I was expecting her to just turn around or get up from the bed, but instead, she smiles, sincerely, and says, "Good morning my handsome, English prince." She then licks the space between my slightly open lips. My tongue wiggles out and licks the tip of her tongue. I then start to lick her bottom lip while she licks my top lip. Our tongue war went on for a few more seconds before our mouths started some love making of their own. God, she tastes like heaven. I have to have her again.

I pull away from her slowly, creating a thick saliva trail connecting our tongues and bottom lips. I lick my lips before turning around to check what time it was. 4:25 A.M. We need to sneak into my room. No one will dare to walk in on the prince.

I get up from the bed and put back on my boxer briefs. She sits up and watches me with anger and hurt. She probably thinks I want to leave her. Oh, lord, no! I love her too much, too much to even think of leaving such an amazing woman. I rush over to her and cup her face in my hands.

"Love, go get some clothes. I'm taking you to my room so we won't be interrupted," I whisper, staring into her large chestnut orbs.

She gasps as her eyes widen in shock. "No, Vince, I can't go. What if one of the maids come and check on me?"

My eyebrows furrowed. Today's her day off. Why in the hell would they come check on her? What a load of crap. I know when she's off. "Love, it's your day off, why would someone come in here if you don't even work tomorrow," I say turning back around and going to her dressers.

She's silent for a few moments before I hear her sheet rustle. I turn around and catch her bending over to reach for her nightgown. Her round, plump ass is in my full view, causing my dick to twitch in my boxers. She was so beautiful, inside and out.

I hear her chuckle softly while she threw on her nightgown. "I know you're watching me," she says in such a seductive voice. I feel like I may cum, yet she isn't even touching me!

"I'm not even going to deny it," I said, putting my hands up in mock surrender. She laughed, a beautiful laugh that made my heart jump.

I turn back around, feeling my cheeks go cherry red. God, I never blushed around women. I was skilled with women. But, not with her. She has me wrapped around her finger.

__________

It may take us about five to ten minutes to get back to my royal chambers. But, it isn't my fault that the Windsor Castle is so large, that just makes it much more significant.

The halls of the servant's quarters are very different from the rest of the castle. The walls are solid brown, stone. It almost looks like a catacomb with doors and windows of course. At night, it's sort of... creepy, nerve wracking. But in the day, it's like you're in a medieval castle. Well, this is a medieval castle.

When we finally reach my bedchambers, I lead us to my en-suite bathroom. It's very large and spacious, twice the size of Shadé's own bedroom. For some reason that troubles me.

I turn on the tap of the blue marbled Jacuzzi bathtub, turning around in time to watch her pump the soap into the tub. It suds rapidly, but I could care less; I wanted to have a romantic, relaxing bath with this beautiful woman.

After I pull off my night shirt, I watch intently as Shadé's night gown slides gracefully off her shoulders, revealing the soft curves of her bodice. Her body is beautiful. Smooth, chocolate skin accented with creamy curves. Her round, bodacious ass was complimented by her wide hips. I'd never seen a woman fill out so perfectly.

She turns around to me, now completely naked. Her shaven pelvis caused me to lick my lips instinctively. I've never eaten her out before, but I'd be more than willing to do so.

After she tested the water with the tips of her fingers, she slowly descended into the mass of suds and turned off the faucet. I settled in after her and laid my head against her chest. We laid in a comfortable silence as Shadé gently scrubbed soap against my chest. The feel of her breasts against my neck sent throbs of pleasure to my groin.

"Vincent..." Folashadé started.

My eyes were closed in bliss as I answered her with a low hum.

Her hands began to message my scalp as she continued, "What would you do... or say if..."

She stopped her sentence and took a deep breath. For some reason, this conversation looked to be a bad one. "If...?" I asked cautiously.

"If I was pregnant?"

WHAT!?!?