Chapter Nine: What You Look Like Naked.

                Anna

                “So, you claim that his pants simply flew off in the water,” The policeman stated flatly. I shrugged.

                “The current is pretty strong,” I offered with my hands up.

                “I see. So why did that woman over there call me?” He asked with a raised eyebrow, nodding to the big tourist looking woman who was currently shovelling down a hotdog. My stomach churned in disgust as ketchup rolled down her double chin.

                “Because she’s a tourist and wants to disrupt our town and the people in it...?” I tired after quickly looking away from the terrifying woman.

                “Mhm. Well. All I can do is give him a fine,” He sighed.

                I glanced over to the window of the police car where Malcolm was shoving his face against the glass, a furiously cold glare imbedded in his features.

                About twenty minutes earlier, Malcolm had stripped of his shirt and had gone barrelling towards the lake with only a few moments of hesitation. And in those few moments, his expression went from shock to anger to a dark expression before turning into a fake gritted smile. I pretended not to notice the scary twitch above his eye, a tell tale sign that he was extremely pissed off.

                But he still dove into the lake, his shorts flying off a moment before he did.

                His white naked bum was still glowing in my mind like a beacon. It made me crack up in front of the officer who gave me a narrowed eye look. That quickly shut me up.

                “I’m going to let him out now and I suggest that you give him his pants,” The officer finally announced. I bit my tongue to hold onto my laughter because Malcolm was sitting naked inside the officer’s car.

                “Right away, Officer,” I said seriously. He nodded at me before heading over the woman. Bursting out into silent laughter, I walked over to the car and opened the door. Malcolm stuck his hand out and ripped his clothes out of my own. I snickered quietly to myself as I turned away from the car. A moment later he stepped out of the car and appeared beside me, a yellow slip in his hands. He shoved it into my face.

                “This, you are paying for it! 50 bucks. It’s yours.”

                He dropped it and stomped away angrily. I picked it up, still silently laughing at him and his bare white ass.

                “I’m sorry, Melly! Don’t be mad. I promise you I’ll pay it! Look, you get to dare me tomorrow, you can get me back,” I pleaded. He continued stomping on until we reached David where he was hiding his head beneath a towel.

                “Can we go home now? I feel like my skin is being broiled.” The towel moved slightly from where it was perched over his face due to the fact that he spoke. Malcolm mumbled something that sounded like a, “Fine,” and continued stomping onwards. I picked up his backpack from the ground and grabbed Dave’s arm, pulling him up.

                “I can’t see!” Dave complained. I yanked the towel down from his face and he yelped when the sun hit his white features. He placed the hat that was in his hand onto his head and ducked it forward so it shaded most of his face.