Chapter Three: About Those Tic-Tac's...

please vote/comment/fan and anything else you can think of:P the support is really appreciated<3 and also.. I just realized this story had to be done by November. eep:| hopefuly I'll be able to do it^_^ oh! new slideshow tooo> check it out;) I'm just gunna let everyone know that William Reese will probably be your favourite character throughout the story xD oh, and lonnnger chapter finally:D okay, get too it:)

******

Chapter Three: About Those Tic-Tac's...

Anastasia

"I dare you to steal something from 7-Eleven." Malcolm said after a moment of thinking it over. My jaw dropped. 

If anyone knew me, they knew I had a small phobia of stealing things. Sure, I was a little bit of a goody-two-shoes, but the actual fear sprung up when I was four. It was at the 7-Eleven across town and me, being the curious little child that I was, found interest in a pack of orange Tic-Tac's. I immediately asked my mother if I could have it and my mom being the health nut that she was, said no. So when she turned her back, I grabbed the box and shoved it into the pocket of my pink skirt. My mom paid for the gum she bought then pulled me along with her. Then suddenly, the store manager came running from behind the counter, screaming profanities at me. All for a simple box of Tic-Tac's. 

So I've pretty much been scared of stealing ever since that day. Also, I haven't been inside that 7-Eleven since. 

"No. No way." I shook my head, wincing as it began to throb. 

"Fine. Guess I get whatever I want from you." He smiled evilly at me. I stared at for a moment before my eyes narrowed. 

"Fine. I'll do it." I said through clenched teeth. 

"That's the spirit!" He exclaimed. 

"Malcolm! Dude, where are my car keys?!" A muffled voice rose up the stairs of the two story house. I rolled my eyes at Will's voice. 

Will was Malcolm's older brother by ten years. He had been one of those 'mistakes' that happen to young teenagers. Their mom had him when she was only sixteen. Of course, his dad had proposed and they got married while still in high school. They loved each other and ended up staying together, having Malcolm ten years later, and Dave four years after that. They passed away six years ago right after Will's university graduation ceremony. They were hit by a drunk driver and were both killed on impact. Will has been taking care of the family ever since. 

"Probably on the top shelf of the fridge!" Malcolm called back. 

We both paused for a moment, awaiting Will's reaction. 

"How the hell did they get there!?" His voice exclaimed as he probably found them laying there. Malcolm and I both laughed. Will had a weird thing that he misplaced things very easily and somehow, when he lost his car keys, they would end up someplace in the kitchen. The top shelf of the fridge is one of the places they hadn't been yet. 

"Breakfast." Malcolm mumbled before pushing himself up off the bed and holding a hand out to me. My stomach grumbled in anticipation and I quickly took his hand. He pulled me up and we began jumping over the mess of clothes in his room before ending up at his door. He swung it open and we both walked down the wooden staircase to the kitchen. The house was so homey, and surprisingly clean considering there were three males living there- all basically like children. Will's butt was sticking out from the fridge and I guessed that he had realized he was hungry while finding his keys. 

"Hey Will." I greeted. His head popped up from where it was and he smiled through a piece of bread stuck in between his teeth. 

"An-ha!" Came his muffled reply. He walked over to me and gave me a side hug before going back to the fridge and pulling out the mayo, luncheon meat and some Romaine lettuce. He put the items on the kitchen island where Malcolm and I just sat down in the brown cushioned stools.