Chapter Six: Sunday, Smelly Sunday

sorry about the week wait but I'll update on monday I think. I'll try to! 

I made a facebook for my username if anyone wants to add me- it's in the external link or my name is Smilingthroughitall On Wattpad. Add me guyyyys ^_^  dedicated to MISSMiSsA because she was my first friend ahahahah C:

Okay, NEW SLIDESHOW on the side. I got some new pictures ;) next chapter I'm going to start putting up pictures of the characters on their own because I have better ones ^_^

vote/comment/facebook like/google plus thing, and share!! I'm so happy that this story already hit 2,000 reads on six parts. that's sooooo crazy!! I'm so grateful<3

enjoy!!<3

*****

Chapter Six: Sunday, Smelly Sunday

                Malcolm

                Sundays are horrible.

                On this especially horrible Sunday, Will decided that it was my turn to clean the house. It was kind of funny when Will played the mom roll but only for two seconds before you realized you had to clean the entire house. This included the bathrooms. My own was kept pretty clean- but I had to clean Dave’s.

                He didn’t like showering. What did that tell you about his cleanliness?

                “Get up.”

I groaned and rolled over at the sound of Will’s voice.

                “Yeah, you know you have to clean the house. Get your lazy arse up. Dave did it last time,” He said while shaking the bed with his hands. “And don’t forget, I’m here right now and you have to add ‘that’s what she said’ to the end of your sentences. I’m sure Anna will be here in a bit to bug you and make you talk so she can laugh at your pain.”

                “But his bathroom is disgusting, and she’s not here yet,” I groaned more audibly this time. He kicked my bed. “That’s what she said.”

                “You smell disgusting. Now get up and get going. I’m off to work today, got some stuff I got to take care of. You better not cheat out on her- she stole!” He laughed.

                I sat up in bed and opened my eyes slowly, allowing light to filter into them before fully opening them. I blinked at Will’s attire of black slacks and blue and white pin-striped shirt tucked into his pants- red suspenders tying the look together. I rolled my eyes. Will worked for a Law Firm, and mostly dressed in jeans anyways when he went to work. The only reason he wore business attire was if he was seeing someone, in order to impress them and make them think he was more mature. He only acted like an idiot when he was at home and able to, considering he worked at a Law Firm as a part-time attorney. I wasn’t quite sure what else he did but he never liked to take his work home with him. I went to his office once to drop off his phone that he had forgotten at home and was shocked, to say the least, at the way he acted. Serious and insanely intense. The look he was giving me right now was along those lines.

                “You’re not going to work today. You’re going to see some girl, aren’t you? Why so early? Going out for breakfast?” I cooed at him.

                “Shut up. You didn’t say that’s what she said; I’m going to tell Anna!” He sang. I grabbed my pillow and chucked it in his direction. He laughed at me then chucked the pillow back. It hit me with a loud “thwack” and I fell backwards from the impact on my stomach.