Chapter Five: That's What She Said.

hey people!^_^ so, here we are again. Someone asked me how long this story was going to be, and I thought about it- and realized there's going to have to be 72 chapters. That scares me guys. :\ so, this will not be finished by november. I'm planning on finishing Parker Stevens by the end of the summer, then I'll be finished 2 stories. My main focus throughout my school year will be only this story- because I'm going to be in grade 12. *flips out* I'll be super duper busy :( with university stuff and everything.. I have to do my portfolio for Ryerson, I'm gunna try and get in for photography *freaks out more*. Okay, sorry, you don't need to know about my life xD I'm just stressed thinking about it. anyways!!! enjoy the chapter.

please vote! comment! facebook like! google plus thingy mabober! fan! please:) I need the support for the watty awards, and it seems like you guys really like this story.. so I'll shut up and let you read^_^

*****

Chapter Five: That’s What She Said.

Anna

“You’re telling me, you and Malcolm are playing a dare game? The two most goody-two-shoes people on the planet are playing a dare game. The apocalypse must be nearing.” Will said seriously as he wiped cream cheese across a Ritz cracker. His green eyes gleamed with mischief so I knew he was joking. I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Rebecca Black made a new song. The apocalypse is already here.” Dave commented from where he walked into the kitchen, hair now soaked and practically black from his shower. He swiped Will’s cracker right from his hand, stuffing it into his mouth.

“Hey!” Will exclaimed, shock written all over his features.

“But are you willing to moderate for us, Will?” I pleaded, using my full puppy dog look. Will groaned and started wiping cream cheese on another cracker- instantly shoving it into his mouth and giving a smug look to Dave who rolled his eyes.

“You’re so immature for being almost 30.” Dave grumbled. Will gasped after swallowing his cracker.

“I am not almost 30! I am 27. That’s very far from being 30.” Will shuddered. I laughed and grabbed a plain Ritz cracker from the box, munching on it easily.

“So, Will. Will you do it?” I questioned after I finished my cracker. He groaned again after seeing the pathetic, helpless look I was giving him.

“Fine.” He huffed in fake-annoyance.

“What are you guys talking about anyways?” Dave asked while snatching the cracker box from Will’s hand. Will quickly got up and stood over his brother- although he wasn’t that much taller than him. Dave had quite a growth spurt in the last few weeks; he now reached over my height by about two inches and was under Will by at least two. Why did boys grow so fast while the majority of us females averaged around five foot five? I didn’t even reach that plateau at five foot four.

“Nothing.” I answered him while Will began to raise his fist, muttering profanities at Dave. Dave smiled sheepishly at him and quickly handed him the Ritz box back.

“Go play Malcolm’s Xbox. I’m sure it’ll piss him off a bit.” I told Dave. Dave shrugged and walked out of the kitchen.

“Way to get rid of him. Kid doesn’t know when he’s not wanted.” Will grumbled. He stuffed his hand into the cracker box and shoved a few into his mouth. I barked a laugh.

“Yeah, you’re just mad because he stole the crackers from you,” I said smugly. Will huffed and rolled his eyes maturely. I smacked my hands against the marble island, causing Will to jump. “Anyways! You have to help me with my next dare. I don’t know what to do. What irritates Malcolm to know end? What puts him on edge? What gets under his skin?” I thought out loud, placing my head in my hand.