Heavy Words (9)

almost 900 reads, wow! you guys are awesome:) i love writing this story and I'm glad people are actually reading it....

we're starting to get into the good parts now so keep with me:)

peace!

oh and, yeah. this is soooo long. like really, really long. I can't believe I wrote this much. *pats self on the back*

ALSO, any readers who are reading any of my other stories, yes, the chapters for this story are 943852409572 times longer than most of the other stories. I don't know why but I have so much stuff I want to fit into this story and I just want to write it alllll the time. 

'confessions...' will be up in a few days. I have a tonnnnn of homework-.-

_____________________________________________

As I walked down the hall, I could feel the stares of everyone around us. Braydon walked silently beside me as we made our way through the halls. I kept my eyes on the floor and hoped that no one would bother me. Once I had finally made it to my locker I looked up and over at Braydon. He was looking at his friends down the hall. I couldn’t tell what he was thinking. I nudged him with my elbow and his eyes fell down to me.

                “You can go hang out with them if you want.” I said quietly while shrugging, trying to show that I didn’t care. But I knew that I did. It was weird, but somehow, Braydon and I had become friends. We had a silent agreement that he was to drive me to school and back home. He even drove me to the grocery store last week and to the Laundromat. He was funny and sweet, and he hadn’t ditched me once for his friends.

                He shook his head, brown hair falling into his eyes, “I’m fine. I want to hang out with you.” He smiled at the end of his sentence and I couldn’t help but smile at his cheesiness. Turning back around to face my locker I started taking out my books.

                “Hey Braydon.” I heard a male voice say close by. I didn’t glance up and kept grabbing my stuff.

                “Alex.” Braydon acknowledged him.

                “I haven’t seen you around for a while. Where’ve you been?” Alex asked him. I paused and looked through my bag, making sure I had everything.

                “Around.” Braydon spoke coldly. I winced slightly at his tone even though it wasn’t directed at me.

                “Yeah. Whatever happened to bro’s before hoe’s?” Alex asked mockingly. I heard heavy breathing then a huge crash from beside me. I jumped away, looking at Braydon and Alex. Braydon had pushed him against the lockers beside me and was poking a finger at who I guessed was Alex’s chest.

                “Shut up. She. Is not. A hoe.” Braydon said through his teeth. Alex grinned at him and cocked his head to the side. He looked exactly like a jock would look like, blonde hair, blue eyes and huge muscles.

                “Well, well, well. Someone’s whipped!” Alex laughed then looked over at me, pushing Braydon forcefully away from him. I watched as Braydon fell into the lockers on the other side of the hall, mouth agape in shock. My eyes moved back to Alex who was striding towards me with an evil smirk on his face. I backed away from him, trying desperately to keep calm. He ‘tsk’ed and pushed me against a locker.

                He gripped my chin and pulled my face up to his, “So you’re the one who’s got him whipped. Listen here you little loser, stay away from my crowd because you nothing but gum on our shoes-” He said before he was ripped off of me and thrown across the hall. Braydon stood huffing in front of me, back to me. Alex stood up, still grinning like a maniac. He then got up and walked down the hall like nothing had happened. The crowd that had gathered around the fight dispersed as soon as Alex walked away, acting as if they hadn’t seen anything. The bell rang overhead and I sighed just as Braydon turned around to face me. Worry and sadness flood his eyes.