45. Questions and Interviews

Adeline's POV

I was pretty worn out after the task, so James simply took me to the Three Broomsticks and we just sat there and chatted.

It was really fun chatting with him, James has a really wonderful sense of humour, and he can always make me smile.

We skipped Valentine's Day since we wanted to keep our relationship a secret, going on a date at Hogsmeade would mean announcing to everyone, and Professor Ashley wouldn't let Eva or I to go and have fun for a whole day, as she wants us to concentrate and prepare for the task. It was then we decided to postpone our date till today.

We had chosen this table at the far corner since we didn't want to be seen by the Daily Prophet or any other nosy people to ask us, especially me, any questions about the Tournament.

We decided to leave Three Broomsticks and have dinner at Hogwarts instead. Fortunately, the Three Broomsticks wasn't packed when we left.

Unfortunately, there was a large crowd in Hogsmeade, very near the Three Broomsticks too, I might add.

We walked away quickly, hoping we won't be seen. James lead us to a secret passage to Hogwarts. Regrettably, we weren't able to reach the passage before someone spotted us, "LOOK! THERE THEY ARE!"

I gave a hiss of annoyance as people everywhere swarmed. I looked at James, he was very annoyed as well.

"Miss Castillo, Mr Potter, what do you think of the Tri-Wizard Tournament?" the reporter that was the earliest to reach us asked.

"Are you from the Daily Prophet?" James asked coolly.

"I am! Mr Potter! What do you think of doing an interview with Miss Castillo here?" the reporter asked enthusiatically.

"I was told my mother, Mrs Ginny Potter, was the one responsible for the Tri-Wizard Tournament. If we would like an interview be done, we would ask her ourselves. Thank you," he said in the same tone and we turned around and left.

"Mr Potter, Miss Castillo, wait!" another reporter rushed forward, and the others followed suit.

"I thought my meaning was clear enough," James narrowed his eyes.

The reporter ignored James and approached me instead, "Miss Castillo, how do you feel about the second task?"

"I thought we made it clear that we will not answer any questions. Come on, James, let's go," I said, and turned around.

"What's going on here?" Al asked, walking towards us, he was with Scorpius, Rose, Molly and Suzanne.

"People think it's nice to pester us," James said,
rather impatient.

"Let's just go," Scorpius groaned.

"I thought mum is in charge?" Albus asked.

"How am I supposed to know? Let's just go," James scowled.

We started to walk away only to find they have sort of formed a circle around us.

"I'll go get mum," Al whispered and slipped away.

The reporters continued to ask us many questions but we ignored them. Many pushed forward and even yelled or shouted to try to coax us to answer the questions, but we ignored them and chatted among ourselves. But at one point Scorpius lost his temper and snarled at the reporter, "Can you all stop badgering us with questions we will not and do not want to answer?"

Fortunately, Albus returned at this moment with Mrs Potter, "What's going on here?" she asked.

The reporters all grew quiet.

"James? What's going on?" she asked.

"You see, mum, Adeline and I were coming out of Three Broomsticks when these reporters surrounded us," James complained.

"How many times have I told you all, never ever chase or surround people to have your questions answered! Now back to our temporary office, all of you," she ordered.

After they left, Rose asked, "Are they all from the Prophet?"

Mrs Potter sighed, "Yes."

"Are they that desperate for an interview?" James asked.

"Well, they want interviews from all champions, your sister and you, Adeline, especially, since you two were the first out of the maze," she said.

"I can do the interview, but not now. If you are willing to, we can arrange a time, Mrs Potter, I'll get Eva with me," I said.

"I don't want you to do it if you are unwilling to..." she said.

I shook my head, "I'm fine with interviews. It's just I am really tired today."

"Shall I owl you then?" she asked.

"Great!" I said.

We left Diagon Alley and went back to Hogwarts. "Mum is thrilled, you know," James said.

"Really?" I said.

"An interview like that is quite hard to get," Al said.

"I'd be happy to do her a favour then," I said and we laughed.

I know, I know, it's shorter than usual, as I'm having a writer's block. As you can see, for the past few weeks I haven't updated this book. I wrote two new books instead. Please check out "Who am I?", it's a one-shot Harry Potter fanfiction. Also check out "The Jedi Master", it's a Star Wars fanfiction, though the chapters would be short.

This chapter is dedicated to @CrystalPascale . Thank you for the comments, votes, and dedication of a chapter from her book "Deception".

Please check out crybabycovers , there will be premade covers so check it out!

Remember to check out @SharingBooks "Book
Promoting"!

~L