43. Headmaster's Office

Teddy's POV

It's 9:30am when I arrived at No.12 Grimmauld Place, where I grew up. I bought my own flat after working for half a year as the Minister's personal secretary, that's when I moved out.

My godfather, uncle Harry, had owled me three days earlier, asking me to come. I replied yes immediately. I thought he just want to have breakfast with me like we sometimes do so we could chat, so you could imagine my surprise when I saw all the Weasleys except those at school, the Minister, McGonagall, and some others who I recognize as members of the Order of the Phoenix or D.A. are here. I also noticed the Malfoys and Zabinis are here as well.

"Teddy! We were just waiting for you!" Uncle Harry greeted.

"Hey uncle Harry! What's going on?" I asked, "Why's everyone here?"

"We would be flooing to Hogwarts at 10am, we have a meeting with Filius." It was McGonagall who answered. She had retired several years earlier, when I was in 3rd year.

"Wait, what?" I said, confused.

"The Death Eaters have planned to finish what Voldemort started. A war is bound to take place again," Draco Malfoy said.

"No way!" I widened my eyes.

"Yeah, I thought this shit would be over with Voldemort dead as well!" Fred said.

"Language, Fred," aunt Angelina scolded.

Fred grinned sheepishly.

"Unfortunately, Voldemort and Bellatrix's spirit lives within their son," Blaise Zabini growled.

"WHAT?!" most adults exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, it's Leo," Victoire said, "The Ministry records were fake. Scorpius told us last year after the Stunning Suzzy incident."

"I thought he was your brother, Mr. Malfoy," Kingsley said, "That's what was written in the Ministry records. You're telling me now he's Voldemort and Bellatrix's son?"

"Yes," Blaise Zabini said.

"Speaking of which, how did you know, Blaise, and Scorpius as well?" Draco Malfoy suddenly asked, "I couldn't have told the two of you."

"Why?" Harry asked.

"I'm bounded by the Unbreakable Vow," he said bitterly, "My mother is also bounded by it. Of course we would know the truth, so to prevent the secret from coming out, the Dark Lord did the Unbreakble Vow on us."

"I think Leo told them himself, as it was Annabelle who told us actually," Endeavor Zabini said.

"Scorpius knew as well," Astoria Malfoy piped in.

"This is so messed up," Draco Malfoy groaned.

"Did you mention Rodolphus, Draco?" aunt Hermione asked.

"Yes," he answered, "He's alive. He's the one behind everything."

"Wait he isn't dead?" Ron asked, shocked.

"No, Ron," Blaise Zabini said.

"Alright! Let's save the chit chats later! We've got to go to Hogwarts!" Ginny yelled.

One by one, we flooed to Hogwarts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rose's POV

We arrived at the Headmaster's Office at 10am sharp. All the adults were there already. We went in quickly and the meeting started. I saw Teddy at the corner, Victoire next to him, he was holding a quill and parchment, I guess he was doing this on Kingsley's orders, as he is Kingsley's personal secretary.