16. Christmas

"Good morning sleepyhead," Albus said cheerfully as Scorpius awoke beside him.

"What time is it?" Scorpius asked.

"8:30."

"Shall we go downstairs?"

"I'm just waiting for you. I'm ready."

Scorpius quickly changed and they walked down to breakfast.

"Sooo, how's it going on between you and Lily?" Albus asked.

Scorpius blushed, "Well... er... she's really nice."

Albus laughed.

The children all started opening ther presents after breakfast.

"Oh wow! Dad and mum got me presents from France!" Scorpius exclaimed, showing Albus the picture.

"Cool, dad and mum got me some new clothes," Albus said.

"I got a new necklace!" Rose said.

"And I got a new dress!" Molly exclaimed.

"Girls," James said rolling his eyes, they all laughed.

"Anyone up for Quiddtch?" Charlie asked.

"Great!" Bill said, "Who's playing?"

George, Ron, Harry and Ginny said they'll play.

Bill asked, "Kids?"

"Cool," Fred said, joining the game, James, Albus, Scorpius, Rose, Teddy, Roxanne and Hugo joined as well.

"Teens against adults!" Fred yelled.

"Charlie, you want to be Seeker?" Harry asked.

"Nah, I'll be Chaser," he said grinning.

"Guys, I'm joining the adults team!" Teddy said.

"What?!" Fred exclaimed.

"Well, it's only fair. 7 against 7," Percy said below.

"Hey Perce, be our referee will you?" George asked.

"Sure," he said and opened the box, "Ready?"

"Er, who're the beaters, keepers, chasers and seekers?" Louis asked.

"Ron's keeper, Harry's seeker, Bill and I are beaters and Ginny, Teddy and Charlie are Chasers," George answered.

"Oh no, I'm going to lose against dad again," James groaned. Everyone laughed.

Harry chuckled and asked, "What about your team kids?"

"James' seeker, Hugo's keeper, Fred and I are beaters, and Rose, Scorpius and Albus are chasers," Louis answered.

"Captains? Shake hands," Percy yelled.

Bill and Fred shook hands and all players mounted their brooms.

"Ready? 1, 2, 3!" Percy shouted and released the Quaffle, starting the game.

Scorpius made a dart for the Quaffle but Ginny snatched it right under his nose.

Rose flew forwards and attempted to grab the Quaffle from Ginny but Ginny passed it towards Teddy. Unfortunately, Teddy's hand slipped as he tried to avoid the Bludger and Albus sped forward and caught the Quaffle. He flew forwards and flung the Quaffle towards the hoop. Ron attempted to block it but Fred sent a Bludger flying straight towards him and Ron had to give up the Quaffle and avoid the Bludger.

"10 points to the teens!" Percy yelled.

Charlie swooped down and caught the Quaffle. He threw it towards the hoop but Hugo kicked the Quaffle away and it sailed towards Scorpius.

Seeing as Ron was hovering over the highest hoop, Scorpius took the Quaffle and charged towards the lowest hoop. But a Bludger blocked his way and he threw the Quaffle to the middle hoop instead. Ron snatched the Quaffle before it could sail past the hoop.

Meanwhile, Victoire said, "Guys? Wanna bet?"

"Sure, 2 galleons, Teens win but Adults catch the snitch," Roxanne said.

"2 galleons, same as Roxanne," Lily said adding her bet.

"2 galleons, Teens catch the snitch and win," Dominique said.

"2 galleons, Adults catch the snitch and win," Victoire said her bet.

"I'll think I'll do the same as Lily," Molly said.

"Same as Molly," Lucy said.

"So Roxanne, Lily, Molly and Lucy are betting 2 galleons that Teens will win but Adults will catch the snitch. Dominique is betting that Teens will catch the snitch and win and I am betting that Adults will catch the snitch and win, right guys?" Victoire said.

"Yep," Lily said.

The game went on and surprisingly, James caught the snitch instead of Harry. The Teens won against the Adults 450-290.

"Great!! I get 10 galleons!" Dominique exclaimed, holding out her palm.

Roxanne groaned and dropped 2 galleons on her cousin's palm.

The others gave their galleons one by one.

"Seriouly guys? You made a bet?" Louis asked.

"Yeah," Victoire said as she gave Dominique her galleons.

"Who won?" Fred asked.

"Me," Dominique said, "I was the only one who betted that James will catch the snitch."

"Really? Thanks Dominique," James said.

They all laughed and headed back to the house.

I'm sooo sorry I haven't updated for ages! My Wifi was blocked and I couldn't update! But now I'm back and I'll try to update more! Please vote, comment and share!