13. December 23

"Wake up Scorpius!!" Albus shrieked, "Rose is here!"

"What," Scorpius grumbled, blinking his eyes open.

"Rose is here!!"

"Why didn't you wake me earlier!"

"I only just knew!"

Scorpius and Albus got ready as quickly as they could and went down to breakfast.

Ron and Hermione, along with Rose and Hugo were already at the house, having breakfast with Harry, Ginny, James and Lily.

"Finally, I wondered whether you would come down or not," Ginny said, slightly annoyed.

"Sorry, mum. It took me ages to wake Scorpius up," Albus said.

"HEY!!" Scorpius said.

"Whatever," Rose said, rolling her eyes.

"Hey Rose, Hugo, up for a game of Quidditch?" James asked.

"Sure," Hugo grinned, Rose nodded.

"Dad, mum, uncle Ron, shall we play together? Aunt Hermione, you can be our referee," Lily hopefully.

"Sure," Hermione answered.

Ginny magicked the plates into the sink and they all went out to the garden.

"I'm joining mum!" Lily said.

"What?!" Albus exclaimed.

"Well, it's only fair," James said, "We have Scorpius."

"Oh right."

They mounted their brooms while Hermione released the balls.

"Who's our Keeper and Beater?" Scorpius asked.

"Hugo's Keeper. I'm Seeker. We don't have Beaters though." James answered, "and uncle Ron's Keeper and dad is Seeker."

"Oh," Scorpius said.

"HEY!! Stop chatting you two!" Rose yelled and dived for the quaffle.

Ginny sped after Rose, but just as she was about to catch up with Rose, Albus flew forward and Rose passed the ball to Albus. Albus caught it and flung it towards the hoops. Ron kicked the Quaffle away but Scorpius caught it and threw it towards another hoop.

"10 POINTS!!!" Rose shrieked.

"Merlin Rose! Stop screaming! You're killing my ears!" James exclaimed, and everyone burst out laughing.

The game continued until Harry caught the snitch. But James' team still won 270-260.

"Great game guys!" James said, while he high fived his teammates.

"The three of you do make a good team of Chasers," Ginny commented.

Rose, Albus and Scorpius beamed. "Al, going for the Quidditch team next year?" Scorpius asked.

"Let's go in together," Albus said.

"But are there enough spaces?" Rose asked.

"Well... we only have two vacants next year, but we'll have one more the year after," James said.

"Ahh, but I don't think you will have Quidditch next year," Harry said.

"Yeah," Hermione added, "Quidditch will be canceled."

"What?!" Albus, Scorpius, Rose and James said together.

"Well, you'll have an interesting year next year," Hermione winked. Harry laughed.

Ron was confused, "No Quidditch? But interesting?"

"How can school be interesting without Quidditch?" James asked.

"You'll see," Hermione smiled.

So, can anyone guess what will happen next year?

Thanks for all your support, I notice that there are 300+ reads, I know it might seem a small number to you, but it's a miracle to me already! Thanks for a million times for reading this story!