15. Christmas Eve (2)

Albus sat between Scorpius and Molly, Lily next to Scorpius and Rose next to Molly. James sat next to Rose.

After everyone settled down, Teddy suggested that they play Truth or Dare.

James took an empty firewhiskey bottle and spun it.

Fred was first, "Dare."

"I dare you to sneak into the kitchens and bring back a bottle of firewhiskey," Louis, grinned wickedly.

"There aren't any firewhiskey in the kitchen! They used all of our stock in the party," James said.

"Okay then, bring back one shot of firewhiskey, drink it here, and put back the shotglass out there," Teddy grinned.

"Fine," he said and went out.

A moment later he appeared with the firewhiskey, "Cheers!" he said and drank it. He then put it back out on the tables in the dining room.

Fred spun the bottle and it landed on Victoire.

"Great, first our Head Boy and now our Head Girl!" Dominique said.

"Oh please," she said,rolling her eyes, "I'll do a dare."

"Alright, kiss Teddy," Dominique said.

Victoire glared at Dominique and kissed Teddy on the lips.

Everyone cheered, some wolf whistled. But the two of them didn't care.

The bottle then landed on Lily, "Er... truth?"

"Lily, anyone here you love?" Hugo asked.

"Er..." she said, her eyes darting towards Scorpius, blushing.

The older ones looked at each other and laughed, "Okay Lily, we got it, you're off the hook!" Teddy said, still laughing.

Teddy was next "Dare!"

"I dare you to take off your shirt," Fred said.

Teddy's eyes widened, "NO WAY!!"

"A dare is a dare, Lupin," Fred shrugged.

Teddy glared at Fred and yanked his shirt off, revealing his perfect chest and torso, "Happy?"

Fred nodded and Teddy put his shirt back on, the bottle then landed on Albus.

"Uh... uh... Dare."

"Okay, bro, I dare you tickle Scorpius," James said, with a wicked smile.

"WHAT?!" Scorpius exclaimed, but then Albus had already placed his hands on Scorpius neck and tickled him.

"Ugh!! Geroff me!" Scorpius yelled, "James you will regret this!"

The whole room laughed.

The game continued during dinner. They dared each other to do all sort of things while eating.

After dinner, the guests departed, but the Weasleys stayed in Grimmauld Place so they can celebrate Christmas together.

As they headed to their rooms, Scorpius made eye contact with Albus, "What?" Albus hissed.

"Let's go tickle him," Scorpius said mischeviously, pointing to James.

Albus grinned, and the two boys crept towards James.

James seemed to notice and spun around, "What's up you two?"

"Payback time!" Scorpius declared and they both tickled James until they were all out of breath and panting hard.

"Boys," Giny warned, "time to bed."

"Goodnight mum."

"Goodnight aunt Ginny."

"Goddnight."