30. Day 1 at Malfoy Manor

Scorpius' POV

I woke up with a start. Merlin! It was already 7:05! At home, my parents expect me to wake up at 7:00 and come down for breakfast 30 minutes later. I quickly got up from my bed, "Honey," I called the house elf.

Honey apparated into my room immediately, "Good morning, Master Scorpius. What can Honey do for Master this morning?"

"Honey, could you please wake the others? Thank you Honey," I said.

"Mistress Anastasia, Mistress Annabelle, and Master's guests?" Honey asked.

"Yes Honey. Please also tell them that they have to come down for breakfast at 7:30. That's all, Honey, thank you."

Honey disapparated with a small 'pop'.

I took a quick shower and
changed into T-shirt and trousers. I was 10 minutes early when I went down, so no one was at the dining room yet.

I sat at my usual place at the table. The food appeared in front of me at once like always. It was the traditional English breakfast which I loved. Mother must have ordered the elves to make it as I'm back at home. How nice.

Five minutes later, Anastasia and Annabelle came down together, both dressed casually. Al, James and Hugo came down slightly later.

I suddenly got a bit nervous. What if, Rose, Molly, , Suzanne, Lily and Lucy were late for breakfast? Will father and mother be mad at them? Then I shook my head at the thought. They won't be mad, but they certainly won't be pleased. I wonder if I should ask Honey to remind them.

"Bro, don't worry. I'm sure they'll be punctual," Anastasia giggled, reading my mind again. She can read most people's mind, except father's, if he shields his mind on purpose. He said Anastasia was gifted in Legilimency, but he knew Occlumemcy, so Anastasia can't read his.

I sighed. Anastasia was right though. They indeed were punctual. They came in right before father and mother.

After breakfast, father suggested that we go out to the garden and have a stroll. Annabelle smirked. Mother had told me she had planned something for us with Annabelle, Anastasia and father. I wonder if this was one of them.

Annabelle and Anastasia linked arms and skipped out together, giggling. This only made me more suspicious.

The moment we stepped out of the garden, I felt something odd. Father was whispering in mother's ear and they were both trying to hold back the laughter. The others were still gazing in awe at the beautiful garden in front of them.

I opened my mouth to warn them. Out of the blue, a jet of water shot out, I jumped out of the way just in time and the water hit Molly.

"AHHH! IT'S COLD!!" Molly shrieked.

I stepped towards the grass bush where the water came out step by step. Al followed me cautiously.

"Going somewhere, boys?" father's voice sounded behind me. The next moment I was soaked to the skin. Father had used an Aguamenti Charm on me. I turned around and half glared at him. He just smirked.

I winked at Al and pulled out my wand, Al did the same.

We stepped closer to the bush slowly. When we were close enough, both Al and I pointed our wands at the bush and yelled, "Aguamenti!" We leaped aside immediately.

Someone screamed inside. I laughed. Jets of water shot out of the bush. But everyone had already gone clear of the path so the water didn't hit anyone.

"Come on out, Annas!" Annas is what I called the both of them, as their names both start with Anna.

The two of them grumpily came out.