7. First Lecture

Time passed, Albus, Scorpius, Molly and Rose took Harry and Ginny's advice and ignored Travis. They were starting to learn quite a lot of new spells, and they all got the hang of it.

It was October, the day of their first Defence Against Dark Arts lecture. The whole school was excited.

"What do you think your father's going to teach us?" Scorpius asked.

"I dunno, he didn't tell me," Albus answered.

"James' so excited. I wonder why," Molly commented, glancing at the group of third years.

"Dad's going to bring his birthday present over today, course he's excited. I want to know what is it," said Albus.

"Wonder what it could be, why can't uncle Harry and aunt Ginny just mail it over on his birthday?" asked Rose.

The four of them trotted down to the Defence Against Dark Arts classroom. Harry was already waiting, with their Defence Against Dark Arts professor, Professor Blackwell.

"Ahh, first years, welcome to your very first Defence Against Dark Arts lecture! I am pleased to introduce you Mr. Harry Potter, to be your lecturer!" Professor Blackwell spoke in the same squeaky voice as Professor Flitwick.

The class gasped in awe at the famous Harry Potter, a Hufflepuff girl let out a squeal of delight, "I can't believe I'm meeting the famous Harry Potter! My mum and dad will be so pleased of me!"

Molly, Rose, Scorpius and Albus burst out laughing, "I see him nearly everyday before I came to school! Honestly!" Albus snorted. Scorpius imediately fell into another laughing fit.

"What's so funny?" the Hufflepuff girls glared at the four Gryffindors who were still laughing nonstop.

"Well..." Albus stole a look at his father before nudging Scorpius and the two boys fell quiet and sat back properly.

"Thank you for the kind welcome everyone," Harry started, chuckling.

"What're you going to talk about today?" Molly asked, politely but shy all the same.

Most of the students took out their feather quills and parchment and started scribbling furiously, intending to write down every single word Harry said.

"I've never seen everyone jotting notes like this before," Scorpius whispered in Albus' ear. Albus giggled.

The lecture went on, the students were more concentrated than usual, of course. Except for Albus and Scorpius, they were listening but they giggled nearly all the way down through the lesson.

As the bell rang, the students packed their bags rather unwillingly. They all wanted another lecture.

Molly and Rose were the first to leave, not forgeting to say a quick goodbye first. The other students filed out of the classroom one by one. "Albus?" Harry said.

"Dad!" throwing himself towards Harry. Just then Harry spotted Scorpius.

"Ah, you must be Scorpius, having fun in Hogwarts?" Harry asked kindly.

"The best. I'm having a great time with Albus," Scorpius spoke while winking at Albus.

Albus winked and they both burst out laughing.

"Dad, can Scorpius come over this Christmas? Uncle Draco and Aunt Astoria are busy. Please," Albus asked.

"Of course! I'll just go home and magic things up a bit, you two can share a bedroom," Harry said.

Scorpius beamed, "Thanks, uhh..." he blushed

"Just call my Dad uncle Harry, like Molly and Rose!" Albus laughed, nudging Scorpius.

"Thanks uncle Harry," said Scorpius, feeling slightly embarassed.

"You're welcome, Scorpius. Anything else? Is that classmate of yours still bothering you?"

"Nah, we totally ignored him."

"Good. Send me an owl if you have anything to tell me okay?"

"Okay, See you at Christmas Dad! Bye!"

"Bye uncle Harry!"

"Bye!"